Sleepovers, Planes and Hotel rooms

Stella's pov

*knock knock*
I answered the door. There stood Emma with her bag. Emma and I realised that our mom's were friends.
"Hi gurl!" I say
"Hiiiiii! I'm so excited!!!"
"I know, right! We're gonna do so many things!!"
"Where's Alexa?"
"She'll be here in a few."
"Ok"
"Let's go to my room"

*knock knock* I heard my bedroom door, Emma got it

*knock knock*
I heard my bedroom door, Emma got it.
"Hi Alexa!"
"Hiiii! Oh you must be Emma, nice to meet ya!"
"Nice to meet you too" Emma said.
"Guysss don't forget me!"
"We won't!"" They said in unison.

We were all sitting on the bed just about the start all the talking.
"Ok so let's talk. I want to know more about Emma!" Alexa said
"Ok, so I'm 19 and I have a younger sister, that's all I'm boring." Emma said.
"Ok cool! Soooooo does Stella like anyone" Alexa said wiggling her eyebrows at me.
"Uhhhh...." I say
"OMG YOU DO!!!" both the girls squeal.
"Who is it????" Emma asked
"Jake....from school."
Both of their jaws drop and my face turns red.
"Jake??!?" Emma asks to reassure
"Yes...."
"Well there are rumours about you two!"
I gasp
"REALLY?!?"
"YEA!"
"Omg!!!!" Alexa says
"Ok enough about me, What about Emma?" I say
"Well I'm a fangirl, I'm hopelessly in love with 5 seconds of summer"
"Oooooooooooohhhhhh"
"Does Alexa like anyone?" I say wiggling my eyebrows at her
"No! I'm single as Fùck"
"Well ok.." I say.

---the next day---

I wake up Alexa and Emma are still sleeping, so I let them be and went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and made my hair look decent. I wake them both up and they greet me with groans.
"Urggggg why Stella why???" Alexa said over exaggerating.
"WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!" I yell and both of them get up

*After breakfast*

"Bye guys!" I say
"Byeee!" They both reply. Best sleepover ever!

---next week---

Louis' pov

Today is the first day of tour, it's in Arizona, that's where Stella moved to, I hope she comes to the concert, I can't go to her house because I don't know her address, I wish I did.
"One Direction on is three!" I heard someone say. It's time for the concert. I'm full of hope that I may see Stella.
I ran on the stage.

Half of the concert is over! I can't spot Stella, she must have forgotten me, she probably has a new best friend a boyfriend and she's probably the most popular girl in her school.

I couldn't find Stella. I guess she won't be coming, my hope is crushed, I don't have feelings for her but I want to talk to her, I miss sitting on our treehouse and looking at the starts and just talking to each other about the simplest things or things that don't even matter. I miss both of us writing in a journal we both had made when we were 4, it had all of our best memories in it, all of our photos. I wonder where it is right now.

--2 or three days later--

Stella's pov

Today is my flight to Hawaii, since Alexa is going to New York and her flight is only and hour after mine our families are going together (btw guys Alexa has no siblings too) Our families are good friends so yeah we stuck with it. Right now I'm packing the very last things I may need.

I closed the suitcase and got dressed, we had to leave for the airport in 15 minutes, Alexa and I are going together so we have to meet eachother in 15 minutes.

I knocked on Alexa's door, her mom answered it.
"Hello Samara!" My mom says
"Hello Grace!" Alexa's mom says.
I go straight up to Alexa's room and enter it without knocking. This was like a second house to me so they weren't offended or anything
"Hey gurllll" I say
"Hi gurl" she says while zipping up her suitcase.
"U ready?" I ask her
"What does it look like I'm doing, Dummy?"
I gave her the : -.- look.
"I'm so excited!!!"
"Me too!"

We're at the airport and I'm hugging Alexa cause our flight is about to board.
"Bye gurl, keep in touch" Alexa says
"Girl I'm going for only a month chill"
"I know but if something interesting happens is what I mean" she said winking
I roll my eyes and say goodbye

I'm on the plane currently listening to music. I get really bored really easily so I decide to check my phone.

One Direction concert dates :
May 28th - Arazona
May 31st - Arazona
June 3rd - California
June 5th - Florida
June 8th - Hawaii

As I read that my jaw dropped, I try to buy tickets but I don't get any because they're all sold out. Whyyyyy???

I dose off after being on my phone for 15 minutes.

I am being woken up by my mom and dad, the plane has landed. HERE COMES HAWAII!!!

I get off the plane and take a taxi to our hotel and check in. Lucky for me this time I get my own room.

(Just a mental image of the hotel room)

After unpacking I order room service because I was too lazy to go downstairs for dinner. My parents tried to get me downstairs for dinner but I know a trick. I told them that they could have one of those romantic dinners with me not there. Worked like a charm!

Tomorrow we plan on going to the beach which is right by the hotel. I'm probably going to wear one of those bikinis I bought with Alexa. Tomorrow is going to be fun!