I guess I'm in

Stella's pov :
"Wake up baby" I hear Niall as he genially stroke my hair but instead of feeling happy and precious all I could feel is guilty, how could I tell Niall that I won't be joining him on the tour cause I think he won't stay loyal to me?
"I'm awake" I mumble leaning in to kiss his cheek as birth his arms wrap around my waist strongly, for that brief moment I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach and for the first time in months I actually felt safe.
"I have a surprise for you, get dressed and meet us all at the Tomlinson house in 30 minutes" I heard Niall say as I got curious.
"What is it?" I say pulling out of the long safe hug
"It won't be a surprise if I tell you, now would it?" Niall said
"Ok...." I say as I saw him leave for the Tomlinson's
This was strange and with friends as weird as mine that meant something.

I got out of bed and walked into the shower. As I turned on the tap faucet I felt the war water run over my body, it get nice and relaxing.

I got dressed in jeans and an Ed Sheeran tee and walked across the road to the Tomlinson's house. What could be so huge of a surprise that everyone would want to tell me? Also how would I tell Niall that I won't be able to join him for tour, it would hurt his feelings big time.
I pushed the door open to see my parents, Louis, Niall and all the rest of the boys all waiting for me. Wtf.

"Ok honey, Niall has planned a surprise were all very excited about" my mom says
"What is it?" I ask curiously
"Yesterday Niall had asked you about being a guitarist for the boys' tour and since your college does homeschooling, it did take a lot of convincing your parents but they've decided it's fine" Liam says happily
"SO YOU JUST DECIDED WHAT I WOULD WANT TO DO WITHOUT INCLUDING ME IN THE DECISION?!"
"Baby that was not what I meant to do" Niall says
"Niall don't take this the wrong way but you have no fucking right to go behind my back and convince my parents about what I wanna do!" I said storming out of the living room.
I pulled out car keys from my pocket and got into the rental as I drove to the one place I would feel safe at.

I walked out of my car as I walked on the deck to get to the lake, my mind was racing with thoughts. Did I just lose Niall and the boys over a dumb overreaction? Or was I right and did have the right to react the way I did?
I sat on the end of the deck as my now bare feet got soaked in the late water. I took a sip out of my milkshake I got from the McDonald's drive through.

As I sat there reevaluating all that I had done and said the guilt got worse, so much that I didn't even notice the tears rolling down my cheeks.

Niall's pov :

"This is all my fault"
"It's not mate" Zayn says trying to I comfort me
"It's been almost an hour where could she be?" I ask
"Maybe we should go looking for her" Stella's dad asks
"I think I should go, maybe I could take Louis he knows where Stella could possibly be at" I ask

Louis and I drove to the treehouse first, this could be one of the places Stella could be at.
"She may be here" Louis says
"I hope, I messed up"
We walked in the treehouse to find no one, it was empty.
"She's not here Louis! What am I going to do?!"
"She could be at her favorite coffee shop, we could check there" Louis says
"Ok" I sigh

I walk into the Tomlinson's house without Stella. Louis and I looked for her everywhere, her favorite park, her favorite pet store even! What if I lost my princess forever? What if I lost my only chance at love?

"GUYS I THINK I KNOW WHERE SHE COULD BE!" Daisy says out of nowhere
"Where?" All of us ask in unison
"She could be at that lake she loves!"
"Louis lets go" I say as Louis takes his car keys
"Thanks Daisy" I mumble as we walk out of the door.

We drove around to find the lake and found it. Louis decided he wanted to stay in the car. I walked up the deck to find Stella crying. I hurt her and I won't be able to ever forgive myself for that, I made my princess cry, what kind if prince does that to his princess?

Stella's pov:

I felt a soft touch over my shoulder, I turned around to see who it was. It was Niall
"I'm so sorry baby, please give me another chance, I promise that-"
"I overreacted" I said cutting him off.
"Why don't you want to go to tour with us?" Niall asked
"I just- I let Craig get into my head and the nightmare I had last night changed my thinking, I'm sorry"
"I would never force you into something you didn't want to do and I respect your decisions" Niall said
"Drive me home? I need to apologize to everyone" I ask
"Sure" Niall said

I walked into the Tomlinson's house as I saw everyone's face change from stressed to relieved
"Guys I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it storm out like that and I guess I just overreacted" I said
"I'm sorry that I agreed to something about your life without asking you" my mom says
"You know what, I guess I'm in"
"In for what?" Liam asks
"I guess I'm touring with One Direction!" I say excitedly as I saw all of the boys jump out of excitement except one boy Niall, he took me in his arms as I stared into his pearling blue eyed and kissed me.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I say

I'm back! Special credits to @onlyheretoread25
This is for you random stranger o. The internet who motivated me :)