Dressing up for a Date

Stella's pov

I walk into my hotel room, it's 5pm right now, which means I have 2 hours to wash my hair and get dressed. Niall will be picking me up at 7. *sighs* at least I have enough time to get the chemicals out of my hair.

I grab my phone and connect it to the speaker in my bathroom, you know the kind that are stuck to the tiles.

I go through my playlists and pick my favourite one, my One Direction playlist. It had the songs from the whole album (Up All Night) I walk into the shower and start the water and wash myself. It is really relaxing just listening to your favorite music and singing along with in a nice hot shower.

I walk out of the shower and change into shorts and a baggy tee shirt. I walk to the cupboard in which I had unpacked all my stuff in. After looking for a while I find the perfect outfit! It was a baby pink dress.

(This is exactly how she dresses up except for the heavy makeup, so I won't explain the hair and shoes etc

(This is exactly how she dresses up except for the heavy makeup, so I won't explain the hair and shoes etc.)

After dressing up I check the time, 6:24pm. I have time for final touches. I look in my suitcase and find my favorite baby pink purse, it was simple and not that huge however it was enought space for my keys and money.

I wait for some time. I look at my phone as it buzzes.
Text from Niall

Niall: Hey I'm at the reception of your hotel, they won't let me in. So can you come downstairs?

Me: Sure! I'll be there in a few

I walk out of my hotel room and go to parents room and tell them where I'm going so they won't be worried. I walk downstairs and find Niall.

"Hey" the boy with blue eyes said
"Hi"
"You look beautiful" Niall states
"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself"
"Let's go" the blue eyes boy says
I follow Niall to a car. There's a driver in it.
"Hey I'm David, I'll be driving you around today and maybe more times" the driver, David says.
"Thankyou" I say.

"Niall where are we going?" I ask him.
"It's a surprise" the blond (fake blond) said.
"I hate surprises" I tell him
"You won't hate this one, I promise"
"Ok.."

After a not very long drive David stops the car. Niall told me to close my eyes.
"Niall what if I fall?"
"You won't, I'm holding you"
"Ok"
We walk for sometime and we stop somewhere, obviously I can't see.
"Open your eyes!" A very excited Niall says. I open my eyes to see a beautiful picnic set up. Beautiful lights a mat on the grass. It was like my dream date. Except for I had never imagined it to be this perfect.

Niall and I sat on the mat, making ourselves comfortable

"This looks really beautiful Niall!" I say
"Thanks, I really hoped you'd like it!"

Niall and I instantly clicked. We both liked similar things. Except for I'm a directioner and he's in the band, but let's push that away. This is my dream! I can't believe I'm really on a date with Niall Horan! Niall and I stared into each other's eyes. I got lost in his blue beautiful eyes, those eyes looked like they had hope and we're happy, the light that reflected in his eyes made them sparkle. Niall and I got closer and closer until he decides to fill the gap between us. His lips touch mine and fireworks happen in my stomach. This is my first kiss. Yeah this nineteen year old has never kissed anyone! Niall's lips were soft. I didn't want this kiss to end, everything in this world just seems right, it feels like we're the only people to exist and nothing bad every happened on this planet.

Niall and I pull away from the kiss.

Niall's pov

I kissed Stella. It has to be the best kiss I've ever had. Butterflies came alive when I kissed her. She is just so perfect! Her smile, her kiss, her personality, her everything! Just the way she smiles can brighten up someone's day.

"Let's look at the stars!" I hear Stella say.

We both lie down on the mat looking at the stars our hands intertwined.

"They look so beautiful" I say
"They do" Stella replies.

We stared at the stars for hours and just layed there. I love being with Stella, she has so much of positivity and everywhere she goes it's like everyone is under a spell and smile, even if it's their worst day ever.

"I think we should leave" Stella says
"Why?"
"My mom and dad might get worried and it's late too"
"Yea sure"

We both walk to the car and David was waiting there. David is so underappreciated! He waited for so long in this car just so both of us could have a good time.

The ride to the hotel was fun. We both just goofed around. Stella was fun to be around too!

I walked Stella to her hotel room. And go to my hotel room.

"How was the date?" A very curious Louis asked
"It was brilliant! Stella is so perfect!"
"I know but if you break her heart! I'm going to break you!" Louis said
"My! Calm down"
"I know I need to calm down but she's my bestie, how could I just watch her heart break? Especially by my best mate"
"Oh my god Louis I told you that the date went well!"
"Ok fine."

I walk to the bathroom and wash my face and change into my PJ's
(Louis and Niall share a room)

Stella's pov

"That was so awesome" I told my bestfriend through my laptop. Alexa and I were skyping.
"Oh my god! You have gona on a date with Niall Horan! How are you still alive?"
"I'm not quiet sure too!"
"Ahh! My baby had her first kiss!"
Alexa says in excitement
"I know!" I squeal

After talking to Alexa for about an hour, I turn on the TV and start binging Friends. I walk to the fridge to get some ice cream, which will be added to the bill by the way.

After watching TV for a long amout of time. I decide to go to bed. But befor going to bed I should scroll through Instagram for about five minutes.

Five minutes turn into an internity . I finally go to bed at 3 am. Waking up tomorrow is going to be difficult!