University and Tour

Niall's pov

Today is the last day of tour, which means I can go home soon and try to meet Stella. The last show is almost over. I'm looking at the crowd and all the posters, saying all sorts of things. Just performing makes me so happy, just to look at the crowd here for us. We end with our last song. I waln backstage and we're headed to the tour bus. The bus will be driving us to the airport and from there I'll be going to London, but not exactly where Stella is. 

We get to the airport and board our flight. All I can think of is Stella and how excited I am to meet her. The flight lands in another 6 hours, so I decide to sleep.

Stella's pov

Today is the first day of university. The last week has been great, the boys also known as Ash, Lucas, Brett and Josh. They have been nothing but awesome to me. I've also made friends with 'Chloe' and 'Noell'. They're amazing. I've also noticed that I'm becoming very popular, which I did not plan it but I have to admit I'm loving the attention I'm getting. I've never really got a lot of attention so this is great.

I get out of bed to get dressed for the first day. I shower and brush my teeth. I decide to wear a blue sweater, black jeans and glasses to go with.

  I walk out to see Keira has already left, she has a few lectures before mine, so I'm not surprised

I walk out to see Keira has already left, she has a few lectures before mine, so I'm not surprised. I walk outside and get some coffee and head to class.

All the teachers are really nice and frankly good at teaching. I walk back to my dorm room, to find Keira crying over a picture frame.

I walk toward her
"NIALL HORAN IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" I stare at her in shock, I walk closer to see the frame of Niall and I. It was a picture of us at my birthday when we kissed, Louis had gifted that to me before he left.
"ARE YOU FÙCKING DATING NIALL?!"
"Yeah" I say
"I CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE MEANS TO ME!"
"I'm so sorry" I say crying
"I a-actually thought I could tru-trust you" Keira says as her voice cracks
"No! No! You can trust me!"
"I just need to be alone right now" Keira says and walks out, leaving the frame on the bed.
I sit on the bed and take the frame in my arms and hug it. I wish Niall was here! Everything is going wrong. I need Niall....I can't without him. I eventually cry myself to sleep.

I wake up to my phone ringtone. I look at it

'Phone call from 'Niall ❣️'

I pick it
"Hi princess" Niall says sounding excited
"Hi Niall" I say almost crying
"What's wrong?" Niall asks really concerned
"N-No it's nothing" I say trying to hold my tears in
"Stella tell me, please?"
"Keira, my r-roommate hates me b-because I-I'm dating you" I say letting it all out and crying waterfalls.
"I'm sorry princess, but there's something waiting to happen in some time, and you'll love it so hang on"
"Ok Niall"

*He hangs up*

What is he talking about? I start thinking about everything again and cry. I cry uncontrollablly and lay on my bed.

Niall's pov

Stella is devestated, as soon as I get home, I'll go to her dorm, it may be a bit far but she needs someone. I'm currently in a taxi to my apartment, all the boys have gone to theirs already.

I get in my apartment, drop all my suitcases and leave. I rush to my car and start driving there.

After a long forty - five minute drive I finally reached there. I knock Stella's door

Stella's pov

I'm crying and all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door, I try my best to wipe my tears and open the door. I open it to find my boyfriend 'Niall Horan' I'm in complete and utter shock, how is Niall here?! But without wasting another second I hug him and cry into his shirt.

"Hi Niall" I sob
"Hi Stella, I'm here now" he hugs me and closed the door.
"How are you here?" I say as I pull away and walk towards the couch.
"I came earlier from tour, but you sounded really bad on the phone so I didn't think twice and came"
"Niall, I love you" I start crying into his shoulder this time.
Niall just hugs and listens to me and comforts me, this is just what I needed a 'Horan Hug'

The whole day was a blur, Niall will be staying the night here with me. Now we're watching TV trying to make me feel better.

"Uhh Stella, I kinda didn't get any clothes here...."
"Do u want to borrow some?"
"Your clothes?"
"No I have your sweater and boxers, do u want to use them?"
"Yeah that would be good"

I hand Niall the sweater and boxers. He walk towards Keira's room.

"Whoa what is this?" I hear the irish accent
"What's what?" I walk into the room to only find all of Niall's and One Direction's posters everywhere
"Oh this is Keira's collection..."
"She's a directioner?"
"Yeah and that's why she's so mad at me for dating you"
"Oh" Niall says and we leave the room

That night we both cuddle up and sleep well. It's been a while since I've slept that well. I love Niall to death and Keira won't make me feel bad about it.