First College Party

Stella's pov

Toady is the first party, which means I have to make a good impression, this is my one chance. I am going to be stuck with these people for four years, it's better to be loved than hated right? It's 9 am and Keira is still asleep, I text Niall

Me - Morning Niall
Niall - Morning princess
Me -  How's the tour coming along?
Niall - Well since you know we had to release our album earlier as an apology for the tour being delayed which kinda sucks but it's coming along quiet great.
Me - Nice to hear I guess..
Niall - How is it there
Me - It's quiet good, Today is going to be the First College Party so I have to make a really good impression, Huff the stress
Niall - I'm sure they'll love you
Me - Thanks :)
Niall - I have to get ready for an interview now  gtg :(
Me - Sure, bye Niall
Niall - Bye

I decided to text Louis after

Me : Hi louis! Sorry for not being around lately :( I just don't feel ok you understand? I'm still kinda getting over being here without you guys
Louis : It's ok, Niall told me
Me : Thx for understanding
Louis : You're my bestie, how could I not? But anyways fill me up on anything happening with you an Niall
Me : Bruh why u always so nosey?
Louis : Idk :/
Me : Well I think Niall and I are doing quiet well.
Louis : Nice to hear
Louis : But anyways I need to go, have to get dressed for an interview
Me : Sure bye
Louis : Bye

I fill up Alexa and Emma on everything happening because they deserve to know as my friends. It's 10 am and Keira has gone out to get pancakes and Starbucks for both of us. I wash my face and get into some casual comfortable clothes, because I won't be going out until evening.

"IM BACCCC!" Keira says
"Finally some good hecking pancakes and coffee"
"Yup, thanks to me"
"Thanks girl I owe you"
"It's ok"

We eat the pancakes and just stay in for the rest of the day because we want to make a bug reveal to all the people, well that's an excuse we just procastanated instead of going out.

*In the evening*

"Ok it's time to get dressed!" Keira says, she's very excited
"Yeah!" I reply trying to be all hype about it

I walk to my room and open my cupboard, what should I wear? This party is at someone's house, apparantly they live here so did not have to move and they're quiet rich. That's all I know. So I need an outfit for a house party. I wear a white dress with some floral print on it, along with black short heals and let my hair down. This seems decent for a party, I mean we're all teenagers so might as well wear something fun.

I do my makeup in hopes to not start thinking about Niall and cry

I do my makeup in hopes to not start thinking about Niall and cry. I walk out of my room.

"How do I look?" I ask Keira looking for a good answer.
"You look amazing! But how do I look?"
"You look great!"
"Thanks!"
"Your welcome"

 "You look amazing! But how do I look?" "You look great!" "Thanks!" "Your welcome"

(Keira's outfit btw)

We head our way there, in her car. Her car is similar to Louis first one but a bit bigger and a newer model. All the memories come rushing back. 

Keira's pov

Stella looks sad, just a minute age she was ok and excited. The look on her face looks like she's about to cry. She's probably thinking about her boyfriend she's so heartbroken. She refuses to even tell me his name because they've not gone 'public' yet, as if though he's Niall Horan. By the way, I'm a huge directioner and Niall is my favorite! She seems to like One Direction too so I think we match really good as friends.
"Stella don't cry, were getting there, you need to be excited!" I say trying to cheer her up.
"Yeah it's ok I'm not sad" I decide to believe her and drive there.

Stella's pov

We reach there, I try to hide my emotions. We both decide to touch up our makeup in the car. We walk out confident. We walk into the party and for some reason all eyes were on me, did I wear something wrong or is there a stain on my dress or what is it? I feel very self conscious but I continue walking, we get to the "bar" and some guy named 'Zack' introduced himself to us and now is dancing with Keira. So now I'm here at the bar alone. I knew this would happen shouldn't have come here! I look around the room to find a group of boys who look like friends walking to me.  They shake my hand and introduced themselves.
"Hi I'm Ash" the tall boy says
"I'm Lucas"
"I'm Josh"
"And I'm Brett" They all introduce themselves
"Hi I'm Stella"
"Should I get you a drink?" Ash asked me
"Yeah, honestly would help me right now"
"Why what's wrong?" Brett asks
"Oh well you won't be interested in listening"
"We have time, I mean the party just started" Lucas says
"Ok so well over the summer I met up with my old bestfriend, and fell in love with one of his friends, so long story short we're trying long distance."
"I told you she would not be single!" Josh says to Ash
"Wait what?"
"Well we Ask liked you and wanted to date you and we had a bet, if you were single he would pay be 20 pence and if you were not, it would be vice versa" Josh explains
"Lord save me" I mummer

After an hour or so I become really drunk and good friends with the boys. I start dancing and all eyes were on me, but I don't care. We just dance.

The night ends with Keira driving me home, I'm not that drunk just had a bit more than usual.

Keira's pov

I drive both of us home, I had a really good time and Zack asked me out! Best party ever. All of the eyes were on Stella when we got there, I mean she's pretty but I have to admit I'm a bit jelous.

We're both at home and changed into our PJ's
Today has been fun!

Authors Note : Suprise Bitches another chapter as a sorry for the last one!