2- Brother Eret

||Eret's POV|| (WOO!)

I got walked out of the castle I lived in, ready to see Y/N. Hopefully he got my letter. I walk to my horse, getting on it, soon heading to where Y/N lived. (I tried to see if Eret had a horse but he didn't so I just gave him a horse, OkaY?)

||Y/N POV||

I sat in my dogs house playing with him/her, when I heard a horse, I thought it was just a horse that lives in the field, but it sounded like it was running, I got up to see who was here and it was Eret!

"Hey Eret!" I yell, probably shocking him that I was outside, because he looked in me direction with wide eyes. He waved to me, while he tied his horse to a tree, soon walking over to where I was.

He asked how my day was, and I just responded with 'normal', getting a chuckle out of him, he said his day was good. "Do you want to go inside" I ask him, he responds to me saying "yes, please, would love to see it" with his normal monotone voice, he also did a little bow, making me burst into laughter.

We walk into my house, and sat down on the couch. I started to boil some water for tea, soon sitting down. Eret looked a little stressed, "do you want to ask something, or get something off your chest?" I asked with a soft tone. He looked at me, and immediately asked if I wanted to go to L'manberg, I said sure. I heard the kettle do it normal thing when it's done boiling, and get up, putting the tea bag in. "So is it as chaotic as I've heard?" I asked, "it's not that.. bad.. you know" he responded hesitant of the word bad, me knowing him well I knew he wanted to say 'it was horrible'.

I brushed it off, and gave him his tea, sitting back down at the couch, and we started having a conversation about cattle. (Lol)

It soon got dark, and offered the room next to mine. I walked to my room, getting ready to sleep.

||Eret's POV||

Y/N offered me the room next to his, it was beautiful it have pots hang from the ceiling, with colorful flowers in each pot, a shelf with a potted plant, and few books on it, a white sheeted bed, also with white covers, pictures of him, and me on them hanging from a string, and a birch looking stick that had dream catchers hanging from each little twig on the stick. I got ready, and really wanted to see what was in each book, so I grabbed one of the books seeing stories we made as kids, that had the grammar, and words corrected. We use to spend hours on that story that lasted a week. I almost finishing the long story, but I was unable to finish it before falling asleep.

(Like this but the sheets, and pillows are white, there aren't just paintings but there is a string with pictures of Eret and Y/N, there arent cats, ESPECIALLY NOT ONE GROOMING ITSELF)

Time skip

I woke up to birds chirping outside. I sat up, stretching. I looked around confused where I was, then remember this was Y/N's house. I got up, soon walking out of my room to see if he was as awake. I looked in his room to see he was cuddling his covers, I quietly chuckled because he always had to cuddle something when he were asleep. (You might know what will happen ;) )

I walked back to my room changing back into my normal outfit, and went downstairs to see what I can make for breakfast. I saw he had stuff I could use to make pancakes, so I decided to make pancakes. (MMMM, I'm hungry now)

||Y/N's POV||

I woke up to the birds normal little song they always sang. I got dressed, and walked downstairs, seeing Eret was making a lot pancakes. He looked over to me, and waved, I just smiled. "So how long have you been awake?" I asked him, "Maybe 30 minutes" he answered, I just nodded.

He finished the pancakes, and sat them down at the table. I thanked him, and he sat down too. "I saw you had a room just for me, because they had pictures of us as kids" he said, and I was surprised he had noticed the pictures. "Hah, I forgot I put the pictures in there, but yes I did make a room for you just in case you visited, and you did!" I chuckled at the end of what I said, "I also saw there were books of story's we made as kids" he said, and I just nodded multiple times, clapping my hands together, overjoyed he read hopefully one.

We finish the pancakes, and I offered to wash the dishes. "So when do you want to go to L'manberg, I'm staying here until you want to go there" he said while I quickly hand washed the dishes, "Um.. I think we could go today, aren't you a king?" I asked him, "Yes I'm a king, and no I don't have things to do" he answered the question I was gonna ask. (Mind reader >:[ )

He untied his horse from the tree, and I said bye to the bees while he did that. He got on the horse, patting the spot he wanted me to sit on. I quickly grabbed P/N because I'm not forgetting him/her, soon I sat there, and held on to Eret, and P/N, so neither me or P/N fell off. We rode slowly.

We arrived to L'manberg to find a salmon haired male, that had pig legs, and royal looking clothes at Eret's castle. Eret quickly got off the horse, walking towards the salmon haired male. I was petting P/N, pretty confused what was happening, until I saw the salmon haired male trying to come towards where I was, but Eret was blocking him.

||Eret's POV||

I saw Technoblade standing by the entrance of my castle, so I got off my horse to tell Techno to leave. When I got near him he looked at me, soon saying "why hello Eret, I heard you were gone, and I needed to talk to you, so I waited here." He looked over at Y/N, and I knew he was gonna say something. "Is that your boyfriend, Eret?" He asked "No it's not Techno, and may I ask you to leave L'manberg your not suppose to be here" I said trying to sound polite.

He stepped towards where Y/N was but I blocked him. I looked over at Y/N to see he was just petting his dog. "Let me meet him, and if he's not your boyfriend, then what relationship do you have with him?" He asked, "He's my brother, and I won't let you go near him" I said hoping he wouldn't try anything. Techno started to grin, "oh okay I'll let him be, but I still need to have a talk with you" he said, as his grin went away. I walked over to the horse, and helped Y/N off, with my eyes still on Techno, and I could put my horse away now since he wasn't on him anymore.

I had Y/N stay in the spot he was, going to the backside of the castle so I could put my horse away.

———————
1235 words!!!

Yay beat my goal, my goal will stay the same tho