11- New pets

I made it home, being greeted by a random bee, my dog chasing it, techno still sleeping, ranboo trying to control my dog, and a jelly cat watching all of it unfold.

Ranboo, and P/n stopped, and looked at me. I closed the door so the bee couldn't escape because it was quite cute. I placed the book down next to the cat, and walked up stairs. I got a leash, a fence post, and some raw cod. (Rn the votes are 1/1/0/0 xd)

I put the fence post in a corner. I relaxed the bee, and tied the leash carefully around the bees neck, then tied the leash to the fence.

I slowly walked near the cat, feeding it two fish, then the cats eyes dilated meaning it was tamed. I sat my bag down, taking a small collar out of the bag, carefully putting it on the cat. I pulled out a little silver plate, I carved the word 'Dante' into the silver plate, putting it on the collar.

"Ranboo how did this happen" you looked at him "I heard a hiss, so I opened the door to see what it was, then a bee flew in, then the cat" he sighed. The cat made a noise almost like hes snickering.

You grabbed the collar of the bee, and stitched the name 'Bmo', you thought it was a lovely name.

————
236 words

Promise tmrw I'll make a longer chapter, and hopefully have the dogs name xd

Mx. Willow or mx. Norrix

(Edit: I forgot to finish the chapter name sorry xd)