33- THE LAST EVER UPDATE OF THE STORY

Techno finally arrived back, I missed him a lot. He is currently farming potatoes... yeah that's almost the only thing he eats for some weird reason. I get up and walk outside because I'm a little lonely, Phil just randomly disappeared and left half of the crows with me. I mean the crows aren't much company but still, I would rather be outside actually talking to someone. I walk over to the edge of the farm and just watched him take out potatoes and place seeds back in the spot. The farm is pretty big so I sat in the snow and I will have to wait a while. "So techno, I organized your chests better, yeahh" I say petting one of the crows. He looks over swiftly and said "you did?! Did you see anything?!" A little stressed but still seems calm. I shook my head no but now I'm a little curious about what he is hiding. "Techno I want to tell you something when you are done" I say in a half-bored, half-serious tone. "Why not right now?" He asked continuing to pick potatoes and placing seeds in their replacement. Soon enough he is finished and we walk back inside his part of the house since Phil built onto his house. "So ughh.. Techno I like you" I say, covering my face slightly, staring down not making eye contact. He stays silent and I look up at his extremely red face. "Let me think about it, I am very sorry.." he says quietly, turning away and climbing into his room.

After a while, Phil comes inside his house and looks at my saddened face. "What's the wrong y/n?" Phil asks looking at me. "It's nothing, just a slightly intrusive thought" I half-lie looking up at him. The crows fly back except for one. He picks up one of the crows and pats my head in a weirdly comforting way. Phil climbs up into techno's room and I overhear Phil telling techno that Wilbur and Tommy will be spending time over here because Tommy wants to spend time with him and Wilbur is back.

"Did this Wilbur dude die or leave or something?" I whisper to myself. I hear a knock after I said that. an insane zombified-looking Wilbur standing next to an awkward Tommy. I open the door and Wilbur looks me up and down. "Who are you?" he says in a snarky tone. "Oh um, I live here with techno and Phil now.." I say awkwardly. They walk in and Phil and techno both climb down to greet them. I sit back down and like all of the crows fly over to me and land on me. Tommy sits next to me and just says hi quietly. "Tommy can you get some of the birds out of my hair, they are pulling it"(just think "Tommy can you get the birds off my head they are scratching it" if your bald.-.) I ask him and does so. I thank Tommy and go outside because it was quite crowded inside because ew people.

Techno walks outside with me, just standing next to me. "Hey so y/n I think I like you too, I just didn't know what to say at the time" as soon as he said that Tommy and Wilbur walked outside a burst into laughter. Techno just stands there like a statue with a blank expression. Soon enough he turns and pulls out his sword, pointing it at the two. "I swear to God, why are you two even here" I hisses and pokes the sword at their necks, Tommy backs away while Wilbur steps closer. "Stab me I dare you~ you won't, I'm your brother after all~," he says and techno brings his sword down, shoving them both out of the way, and goes inside. As soon as he goes inside you can hear a bunch of banging and noises.

Wilbur laughs and goes to Phil's side of the house while Tommy just stands there, shocked. I just walk down the stairs and sit in the snow. "Wilbur will ruin everything, I swear I didn't like him from the start," I say quietly. Tommy walks down the stairs and sits next to me. "Y/n, Wilbur wasn't always like that, he was goofy like I used to be... Until exile-" he says, breaking into tears. I sit shocked and hug him immediately. "Do you want to talk about it? It seems you haven't talked about it for a while" I say, knowing he will most likely tell me. "Yes, please.. Wilbur used to be like me, goofy, fun, nice- But when he was elected president after a while he went insane.. He blew up l'manberg multiple times, and so did techno, but that's not important, then my best friend, Tubbo was president, and dream convinced him to exile me for things I didn't do. Then dream monitored me and would abuse me, soon enough I tried to kill myself, and tubbo thought I did when he tried to visit me one day and I wasn't there because I ran away to techno, yeah also Wilbur got killed by Phil, his dad" Tommy spilled and cried even harder into my shoulder. I rubbed his back, and soon enough he stopped crying when he realized that he ran away, hiding somewhere.

I walked back into the house and climbed up into techno's room, ignoring Phil and techno. I overhear them talking. "Hey, Phil how do I date someone, since you have a wife and all" techno says. "Oh ugh, mate may I ask who you want to date? Is it y/n?? If so just be you he really likes you" Phil says and techno thanks him. Techno climbs up and tells me that he wants to date me and I just say I know. "I want to date you too techno, if you do then lets" I say, smiling. He smiles back and climbs down.

I hear Tommy and Wilbur come back inside and they start laughing. "It was kinda obvious you liked him, LIKE YOU LITERALLY SLEPT WITH HIM LIKE YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN ANOTHER BED BUT YOU DIDNT" Wilbur laughs. Techno ends up kicking them out because they were getting annoying. He comes back up, he smiles at me, and lays next to me. We end up kissing, the tusks were kinda weird but I will get used to it.

THE END!!!!!!

-------
1084 words

This chapter is based on this comment ✨