5- I hate this night

I just turned around, and walked back to my room, so I could fall asleep, and forget what happened today.

I flopped onto my bed, and buried my head face into my pillow, feeling my fluffy dog jump on the bed, and curl up next to me. I smiled, knowing they normally don't get to curl up with me. I turned to my back, shocked to see schlatt floating over me.

Glatt smiled at me, and waved. "Uhmm, why are you here again?" I whispered, just loud enough for Glatt to hear. He shrugged, and whispered something I couldn't understand, I just nodded, not knowing what he said.

The door opened slowly to reveal another ghost, he looked at Glatt, his sweet smile went away, and turned into a neutral face, then formed to a confused face. "Glatt why are you here??" The other ghost asked. Glatt just pointed to me and quietly said 'hot'.

"Ghostbur why are you here?" He through the question back at the other ghost, that was most likely 'Ghostbur'. "Okay, why are both of you here?!" I raised my voice a little from my normal voice. "Eret, asked me to check on you since he was busy, with something, I dont know" he said, with a small chuckle at the end.

Ghostbur walked in to my room, a blue sheep, with a name tag that said 'friend' followed behind him. Ghostbur grabbed Glatts ankle, and pulled him, but Glatt grabbed onto the headboard of the bed, making it hard to pull him.

After a few minutes, Glatt let go, and whined. Ghostbur just yanked him out of the room. I finally had no interruptions, so I could finally sleep.

I was very wrong about the interruptions, as soon as I almost fell asleep, the door bursted open. Eret came in, with a half monochrome, white, very tall, young looking boy. I just groaned, and turned around, stuffing my face back into my pillow. "Y/n, could you hide him, his name is ranboo, and right now someone named dream is trying to find him" when I heard Eret say that, I turned back around, and sat up. "What?" I questioned confused of what I heard, he just nodded, and I sighed, I knew he told me I heard him right.

I picked up P/n, and sat them on my lap, and pat the spot next to me, ranboo sat there, now I he was next to me, and it wasn't too dark for me to see him, I saw he had, smallish horns, and two tails, one was black, and the other was white, he also had a book stuffed in between his arms, and chest.

"Ranboo why is this 'dream' guy trying to find you" I asked when Eret closed the door. He just opened his book, and flipped to a page that had a single smiley face, I was confused, but then he went to another page, and pointed to a picture. The picture was a man that had a green hoodie with the hood up, dark brown pants, black shoes, a netherite sword on his back, and what stood out the most was the smiley face mask covering his face. "Is that what the smiley face means" I asked, he just squeaked out a small yes, so I just nodded.

I laid back down, and told him to get comfy. He did so, he wrapped his arms around me, having a scared look on his face, it didn't bother me that he clinged to me, but it did worry me at how scared he was.

A minute later, he was passed out, still clinged to me. I just rubbed his back until I fell asleep, which wasn't long after he fell asleep.

————
631 words :)

I won't be using dsmp related songs all the time but yuh idk

Bye ig