16- slight anger

-Eret's POV-

I glared at dream as he just arrived, I didn't trust him much he manipulated many people, I wanted to help them. "Where is Ranboo, Eret?" Dream questions. I decided to be stubborn and say nothing. He said it again in a deeper voice and again I decided to say nothing.

Dream put a sword up to my neck threatening me once again he asked the question, and I just muttered a "not sure really" which made him burst into laughter not the kind where I said something funny the kind where he means 'are you kidding me?!'. I sunk into my throne 'I mean I didn't lie' I thought watching him leave.

-P/ns POV-(wOah)

I laid on technos lap, as what my father said. When some man with large black wings, blonde hair, and a white, and green outfits who came in. There was also a ghostly man with a maroon beanie, and a yellow sweater. He looked at me, did a tiny gasp, and started petting me, as he sat in front of me.

The winged man looked at the ghosty man, and chuckled, making the man that gave affection to me, smile.

He laid his head on me, making my tail wag more. "Get off me ghostbur" techno said, which made supposed 'ghostbur' lift his head off me, and frown.

I started kissing the cat that laid between both my back and front legs, having me act as the big spoon. Dante was his chosen name so I called him that. "Hey Dante, are you awake?" I asked Dante, which he responded with him turning away from me.

Now that I think about it people probably think I'm just barking. Weird, but random.

I sat listening in on the conversation between the men, as the ghosty man gave me attention.

One thing I focused on was the ghost named ghostbur asking "techno did I tell you my sheep's name is friend?" Techno nodded, rolling his eyes. "Doggy do you want to meet friend" he asked, and I turned my head in confusion, wanting to know who this 'friend' was. "Come on!" He muttered excitedly, my response was getting up, and making Dante hiss at me for moving. I followed ghostbur outside meeting friend which was a blue sheep. She didn't like me much, let's say that, as she rammed into me.

"Friend, why did you attack" ghostbur frowned. "Because" friend sassily replied. I growled slightly, making friend butt her head to my body. "Friend stop attacking please" ghostbur whined. Friend walked away, angry. She probably thought(totally didn't almost spell thot on purpose) she was getting replaced.

Ghostbur frowned all the way beck inside, I just followed. He sat next to the winged man holding this blue thing, soon he got happy again? This confused me, but curled up with Dante, he just curled more into me. Affectionate much, Dante.

I fell asleep a little after Dante was purring because of him getting petted.

-tElepOrT iNto dA bAcKstOrY/dReaM-

I sat ruffed up next to a tree, my ex-pack decided trying to kill me five times wasn't enough, so they did it again. I had a broken paw, some of my fur on my tail was gone, I had scars and new scratches all over my face, and some of my ear was gone this time.(the scars are still there, the fur has grown, the broken paw is healed, and the ear chunk gone was replaced with metal with fur on it)

I heard leaves crunching, and it was coming towards me. I was scared that it was my pack coming back, but there was only one set of paws, not even four legs with paws.. two legs with paws? I was still scared thinking it might be a human, but I couldn't get up I was in to much pain.

I tried to hide, but this man with no weapons found me, so I was less scared, but he could be hiding weapons. The man walked towards me, took their bag, put it down, and took out bandages? I didn't really notice the bag, but I was more focused on finding weapons. He wrapped where the scratches were, and made sure I could see. He then bandaged the rest of my stuff. He then poked at my legs(not hard) to see if they were broken, then he got to my feet, I pulled my broken foot away. He carefully bandaged that foot, and picked me up.

I ended up falling asleep, but woke up on a bed, with the man asleep..

I then woke up. I probably was shaking like I normally do.

————
784 words

Lmao hi

Long chapter if you were happy you got to yell at me HAH YOU DONT GET TO

anyways some people said names I liked so voting time xd

Kiba

Cactus

Six

Vote for one of them xd