25- realization

-Y/n POV-

I woke, cling to someone. I look up to see techno asleep, I observe him. The more I observe the more I realize how hot he is- oh no, no no no. My cheeks flare from gay thoughts. (Y'all better get your heads out of the gutters)

I look around the small room to see another bed across the room was a bed it had a pig plush in the same outfit as him- odd but okay. The bed looked like it had someone, maybe it was tommy. I heard I little oink, I'm confused now. I baby zombified piglin popped out from under the blanket, it made a little squeal of joy, it kinda scared me, I mean I can't lie. He was dressed in a striped yellow and dark brown shirt, with overalls, he held a a bee plushy. As he jumped up a down in excitement, techno was woken up from the squeal. He looked over at the zombified piglin, mumbling something like 'be quiet Michael' the only word I heard was Michael. I guess the zombified piglins name was Michael. He ran out of the bed, and climbed in the bed sitting in my lap, i pat his head, smiling in Awh.

-techno's POV-

When I told Michael to keep quiet I soon realized why he was being so loud, it was y/n. I looked over at him playing with Michael, it was cute- what? Uhm I didn't think that. Anyways something triggered and Michael turned half human. I was surprised at this, and my ears ended up twitching right as y/n looked at me he bursted into Awhs at both of us, making me ears twitch worse.

————
287 words

Hey I'm back I'm sorry I've been busy with things. Um yeah well technos POV was fluff and realization at y'know a crush ;]

Well have a good night/day BaIiIi mY hOttIEs- I mean lovely's uhm you didn't hear that