Confirming His Identity

During the competition, Greg had a talk with the CEO of the Toraishin Company. Of course, they both sharing information about the new device system. The conversation went well until a hologram showed up. A live streaming about the groups that can enter the first semi-final rounds. Greg saw his son's team made it and get third place. Then, his eyes widen when he saw Riki standing with another group.

Saiber: "Looks like both our groups made it to the first semi-finals. Mr.Day, are you okay?"

Greg: "The royal blue haired boy, is he in your group representative?"

Saiber: "Yes, do you want something from him?"*with a frown face*

Greg: "I'm sorry, but can i ask you something Mr. Toraishin? Is he not from Shio Island?"

Saiber: "Sorry, we can't tell about their personal info"

Greg: "But, i have to know it Mr. Toraishin. Because he is...."

Saiber: "He is?"

Greg: "He is a crossfire b-shot"

Saiber: "What?!"

Greg tried to summary the accident on that day. First, Saiber is doubting him. But, Greg showed him the evidence that Riki is a crossfire b-shot. With such concrete proof, he finally believed him. In return, Saiber also talk about how can Riki got into Shio Island. 

Greg: "Such thing happen, but why is the b-animal brought him to Shio Island?"

Saiber: "Maybe because he was linked to our prophecy?"

Greg: "Prophecy?"

On the other side...

Haku led his group to a waiting room. Well, of course all the members are successors in Shio Island except Riki, so the room was very prestigious. Sparkle...Beam....Shine. High-quality sofas, pure glass table with various refreshments on top, private hologram machine, and so on. 

Haku: "This is our waiting toom", while opening the door.

Dracyan: "I don't know why, but i can't get use to this"

Haru (Riki): "Yeah, me neither =_="

Cecily: "Stop chatting you two and just come in"

They burst in and sat the sofa. Cecily ate the cookies at the table while Haru (Riki) a strawberry cake. Actually, there is a reason why they had to stay there. They want to discuss about what happen during the competition.

Haku: "First thing first. The main topic now is YOU Haru!", pointing his index to him

Haru (Riki): "Me?"

Haku: "Yeah, we discuss about those guys that seem to know you. If you may, Trice"

Trice: "Of course, young master"

Then, Trice walk to the device in front of them and activate the hologram. Numerous info gather in a second. Pictures about the group appeared.

Trice: "The group that we met earlier was the representative from WBMA. Their names are Kamon Day, Bakuga Shira, Jenta Kokuji, Samuru Shigami, Novu Moru, and Basara Kurouchi"

Hana: "Their reputation are good for sure"

Kureno: "Yup, they are strong opponents"

Haku: "Too bad one of them have such bad temper"*meaning Basara*

Cecily: "Well they seem not bad guys"

Haku: "Okay, that Kamon guy shouted Haru with the name....what was it again?"

Haru (Riki): "He said that my name is Riki Ryugasaki"

Haku ordered Trice to confirm the truth. After Trice typing the device, tons of holograms appeared with lots of Riki's picture. They look carefully one by one. They jaw dropped by the articles about their dragon zodiac.

Trice: "Legendary blue dragon b-shot"

Haku: "The over-all champion of crossfire"

Hana: "B-shot that wished a harmony to the gold dragon"

Cecily: "The current east area b-master"

Kureno: "Finalist of phoenix grand prix"

All: ".....", a sudden silent.

Haru (Riki): "(✿◕‿◕✿)"*innocently eating his cake*

All: "NO WONDER YOU ARE STRONG!!!"

Cecily: "We actually beat up by a professional"

Kureno: "That's why i never won even once"

Hana: "So unfair. YOUR EXISTENCE IS SELF IS UNFAIR!"*fountain of tears*

Haru (Riki): "How should i know? I lost my memories T^T"

Haku: "So your real name is Riki, so what do you want us to call you?"

Haru (Riki): "I think i should stick with Haru for now"

Haku: "Okay, that sound good to me"

The rest: "Us too"

Haru (Riki): "Thanks. So, do you guys agree to tell them about those guys in the semi-finals?"

Trice: "I think it's better to warn them rather not telling anything. Besides, Mr.Toraishin had a meeting with the guardian of WBMA representatives"

So, they all agreed. After a long chat while eating snacks, they were off to their own home.

Next morning, in front of the stadium.....

Kamon: "Good thing i woke up early than yesterday"

Samuru: "But still, it was hard to wake you up"

The dragons and b-masters went to the stadium. Unfortunately, Greg had to stay at the hotel. He said that he had something to do. They enter the stadium. Not long after, they encountered the zodiacs group. Actually, Novu investigated them last night along with the others. Kamon greet them.

Kamon: "Hello, nice to see you guys again!"

Haru (Riki): "Nice to see you guys too"

Kamon: "Let's have a proper introduction first, my name is Kamon Day. Those guys are my friends, Samuru Shigami, Basara Kurouchi, Novu Moru, Bakuga Shira, and Jenta Kokuji"

Haku: "Then, my name is Haku Toraishin. Behind me are my teammates, Hana Toraishin, Trice Odorise, Cecily Umarosu, Kureno Osuushi, and as you guys know he is Riki Ryugasaki, but for now you guys call him Haru"

Novu: "So, what brings you here Haku Toraishin?"

Haku: "I will tell you just once. The other group that goes to the semi-finals, you must BE AWARE of them. They are very dangerous. Don't ignore our warning! Ehm, let's go guys!", the zodiacs left them at the hallway.

Kamon: "Dangerous?"

Samuru: "Yeah, they seem telling us the truth"

Basara: "We also fighting bad guys huh..."

Kamon: "But, it's not going to stop us, right guys?!"

All: "YEAH!!!"

"To participants of first semi-finals, please stand by!!!"

Author's note:

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoy this chapter. I actually planning to make another fanart about Crossfight B-daman. So, i will be busy. See you guys soon~