Dream Cycle

Samuru POV...

"Where exactly this place?"

Yeah, i'm pretty much lost in the middle of nowhere. I roamed with my father in the past, but i never recall anything about this place. A forest i never been before. It's kinda irksome. So, i just walking through the forest. Unfortunately, i found myself at the edge of a cliff. Then, the sky starting to crack. A giant sphere of light emerge slowly from it.

"Isn't that the b-crystal?!"

What in the world! Why am i dreaming about this?!. After that, i saw the four dragons fighting against a golden dragon. I knew just by looking at them. They were Dragold, Dracyan, Dravise, Dragren, Drazeros. The start of the tragedy in the legend. But, something feels off. Dracyan form was different from the first time i saw him. I never remember anything about Dracyan had an extra pair of wings at his back and a crystal crown on his head.

"Why Dracyan look like that?"

Then, i witness an unbelievable scene. Dracyan sacrificed his wings and his power to protect the three dragons. His appearance after that changes into his usual form. The power that he offered to the dragons converts into spheres. The spheres cover the dragons and separate to one and other.

That was a new discovery. The truth behind the tragedy. I was so confused. Then, the scenery changes. Now, i'm at a foot of a mountain. I saw a boy wearing a brown dusty cloak with a b-daman in his hand. In front of the boy, there was the blue bird b-animal. They look like having a conversation about something. I clench my fist.

"Who is he? Why that b-animal appear again?!"

Swoosh....., the scenery change once more.

Now, i'm in a cave. It looks familiar to me. It's hard for me to walk properly because i got a little dizzy::>_<::. Everytime the scenery changes, it's turning into motion. I walk through the cave with my hand holding into the cave walls. At the end of the path, i found myself in a place that i knew.

"This place is when Riki fought Alba!"

Then, the ground was shaking. A circle of blue fire appeared and the blue bird b-animal emerge from it. Oh please i had enough of this. I'm already dizzy because the motion scenery, now i have to witness that b-animal again!

Inhale and exhale. Well, there's nothing i can do. Even though this is my dream, is a dream right? Ughh, whatever. I just need to look at it silently. I was surprised that i can hear the b-animal talk clearly.

"This place should be my place to slumber. I will gave my last message to mankind in here. When the Saint appears once more, i will make sure to not make the same mistake again"

After that, the b-animal carve a strange writing on the wall. And then, the b-animal cover it self with shining blue light and turn into a sphere. It was the sphere that the Cocodoro's family protected. I was shocked. So, it was the blue bird b-animal all along. Suddenly, i realize something.

"That writing on the wall, isn't that the writing that father showed me in the phone?"

Shake, shake, there was an earthquake all the sudden. The ground that i stand on, starting to crack. Eventually, i fall into a big deep hole.

"WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS!!!"

......

Author POV...

Samuru's bedroom...

Samuru: "Huaaah∑( 口 ||!!!"(shouting)

Dravise: "What's wrong Samuru?"

Samuru: "I have the strangest dream ever that's all"

Dravise: "Dream, that's weird. I also have a strange dream last night"

Samuru: "What kind of dream?"

Dravise: "Well, it looks like a dream when we arrived at earth in the first time. Dracyan told me about it back then, but i never imagine to experience it myself"

Samuru: "I'm also dreamt about that part too. Hey Dravice, do you remember that old man at Aona's restaurant told me?"

Dravise: "He said, If you have an unusual dream, you must try to understand it. Maybe it's a clue to find Riki Ryugasaki. It's your choice to believe me or not, and Ryugasaki family is more mysterious than you thought it will be"

Samuru: "That old man, is he a prophet or a monk ̄へ ̄?"(pictures of the old man wearing a monk dress and white robe appear in Samuru's thought)

Dravise: "No way(*  ̄︿ ̄)"

Samuru: "Whatever, let's just believe him for the time being. Maybe, we finally have clues to find Riki"

Dravise: "As you wish" (Samuru looking at the window)

Samuru: "It's already morning. I will prepare breakfast after that we go to Aona's restaurant"

In the meantime, somewhere...

"Lalala....🎵! We finally arrived at Crestland. I will find you my emperor, Nyaaaa"

Author's note:

That's all for today. To be honest, actually Red is kinda stuck, but Red manage to make the story eventually. I hope you guys enjoy! See you guys soon...!