EPILOGUE

" We are back!!!"', shout WBMA b-shots.

" Welcome everyone! Dinner is ready!"

" Yeeey"

After the long journey from Shio Island, they go to Aona's restaurant for dinner. They bid their farewell to their friends the zodiac b-shots. All of them had their own path to choose from.

The Toraishin twins, Kureno and Cecily learn how to become a better leaders for the sake of the family. It applies also to the dark zodiac group. Especially, Kai Yagisaki and Veja Yagisaki whose planning to do some serious cleaning in their family.

Surprisingly, Trice and Felix started to exchange emails. Probably because both of them are butlers. Of course, Miya the idol finally started her world tour and bring chao- ehm song to her fans.

Kamon : "Too bad tho- that those guys didn't accept our invitation"

Jenta : "Well, they are heir and heiress so no surprise there"

Bakuga : "Yeah it was tiring being one" (note: Bakuga is also the heir to the Shiranui Corporation)

Riki : "Ehm, don't worry! I have a book to help you. Well, this is from Haku though"

Bakuga takes the book from Riki's hand. The title of the book was interesting? "110 Ways How to Escape Annoying Meetings and to Handle Them".

Bakuga : "I will gladly accept this book that you bestow me", with a gentemanly demeanor.

Basara : "Weird guy. Well, I guess being an heir is annoying I guess"

Samuru: "Talk about pressure. Being a b-master just adds the burden more don't you think?"

Bakuga : "I do plan on stepping down but I want to cherish it after this incident"

Novu : "Fufufu, true"

Playing with b-damans, battling with rivalry, getting together and eating like this. Yes, all of them want to cherish every moment they can. As b-shots and friends. Because they know that their journey has only just begun.

...............................................................

The day after tomorrow, the four dragons are going back to Cross Island. The young blue-haired boy enters his house and greets his mother.

Riki : "Mom! I'm homeeee"

Mrs. Ryugasaki: "Riki, dear! Do you know how worried I was"

Riki : " Sorry, mom I know"

" I mean I can guess what you have done to them, mom. They look really frightened"

Mrs. Ryugasaki: "Fine, go wash up. I will get dinner and i am curious about your journey in Shio Island as well"

Riki : "Yes mom, I will tell you all of them. Let's go Dracyan!"

Dracyan : "Okay, don't forget to clean me too"

Riki : "Hahaha, of course"

The blue-haired boy and his b-daman go to their room. The mother starts to cook a simple dinner for two. After she is done, she goes outside and looks up at the night sky. It was filled with the stars as if their welcoming back someone.

Mrs. Ryugasaki: "The dragons, the guardians of Crestland, the zodiac time beasts. You gathered a lot, my dear. He really is the next saint"

" I wonder how the first saint can connect to all those b-shots and b-animals. Making them loyal and give all their trust"

" He must be a remarkable person. But why was such as person the first one to die in the Ryugasaki records?"

Riki : "Moooom, I'm done. Let's eat and I will tell you about my zodiacs friend"

Mrs. Ryugasaki: "Alright, I'm coming"

Under the starry sky, the family eats their dinner leisurely. It was a perfect ending for our b-shots in their hectic journey.

This will be the last chapter of this book. I can't thank you enough for accompanying me in this story I made. Don't worry I will prepare a sequel to a new book. It tells you about the journey of the first saint aka Kakeru Ryugasaki. 

See you guys soon!