Summer Tears Diary

It's been a day after the accidents occured. Everyone scattered to different place and stopped to meet each other for a while. They were in their own places and thoughts right now. Especially the dragons and the b-masters because they have their own internal issues.

...

🎵Streaming across the sky like all the tears i've cried

Until the autumn stars appear, promise you'll stay with me

Right here, one night...

Don't cry please smile again

For i swear i won't forget 

Don't cry as our summer ends🎵

🎵Our story's start saw us careless with our hearts

But i felt it must have been fate

Time itself stopped when we met that day

For closer than anyone what else could be

You and me would never dream 

That our love would cease🎵

Samuru POV...

Because of yesterday events, everyone still shocked. I, myself also at that state. Riki disappearance made me lost in thoughts. Suddenly, i recall some memories in the past when i and Riki first met. He was so clumsy and weak. But, he grew into a great b-shot now even i became his rival. His achievements was remarkable like the Crossfire Champion and The East Area B-Master. Hahaha, how funny it was! Now i remembered now. Riki was the one who made me a true b-shot. He realized me that i became a b-shot because of my love for b-damans not because of my father. What in the world am i thinking?!

Basara POV...

I am leaning under the bridge in South Area now. All i hear was the screeching train's wheels and nothing else. It's so quiet after Riki disappeared. It's not like i hate quiet day, but this is different. It's odd that Riki didn't come here and talked about legends and stuffs. What should i say? To me Riki was the one who made me able to control my inner darkness. Everyone always said that darkness only for evil beings and so on. But, he thought differently. He said my darkness like a night sky and i was the full moon that shines brightly. Am i really the moon? No, am i can become the moon right now?! Without the shiniest star beside me!. It's useless.

Novu POV...

I was in my rent room at West area all day. It's so quiet yet not peaceful. It must be because of him disappeared. Riki Ryugasaki, to me he was my savior. The one who taught me about the pride of a dragon and the one who made a new path to walk on. Even though i was fooled him like dozen times and i mean DOZEN times!, he still welcome me with open arms. I admit he was a great b-shot and a great friend. But, now he was gone. My light, my savior was gone in an instant.

🎵Come september, you'd moved on

And those summer days were gone

So we parted with "farewells" all coated in ice🎵

Bakuga POV...