Friend or Foe? Part 1

In the morning at South Area.....

The red haired and golden eyed young man laying down on the ground while looking up at the morning sky. His black dragon b-daman Drazeros only watching his partner daydreaming with a frown face. Well of course, Drazeros knows what actually happened to him.

Drazeros: "Still mad i presume?"

Basara: "THAT'S FOR SURE!"

Flashback.....

The black haired girl with white streaks who claimed to be Miya Nekoshima jumped down from the building that she sat on. Her appearance really look like a cat that night. Basara doze off a little while. Suddenly, Miya walked closer to him and talked with a monotone voice.

Miya: "You really are the black dragon"

Basara: "Of course, i am!" "Why she looks different from the appearance from the concert? like she was another person"

Miya: "That's great! Can you tell me where is my emp..., i mean the blue dragon b-shot?"

Because Miya statement, Basara's anger increased. He pulled out his black dragon b-daman.

Basara: "Why should i answer you when you are clearly a nobody? What do you want from him?!"

Miya: "That's to be expected. Well, i can't really tell you but how about we make a bet?"

Basara: "A bet?"

Miya: "Yes. If i win, you have to tell me everything about the blue dragon b-shot. If you win, i will tell my reason. So how about it?"

Basara: "Why should i agree with you?"

Miya: "Your pride as a man will get hurt, duh!"(while rolled her odd eyes)

Basara: "(╬▔皿▔)╯Ugh, fine. Like i will lose to you"

Then, Miya looked around them to check that the place is clear. She pulled out a break ball set and threw it on the ground. The rules is simple whoever send 3 marbles flying first wins. Basara get the red marbles while Miya get the blue ones. She took out her b-daman. It was a black cat type b-daman with white stud parts.

Miya: "This is my partner Checkmate=Cat. Shall we start?"

Basara: "Sure, B-SHOTS!"

Miya: "READY!

Drazeros: "AIM"

Cat (black): "FIREBLAST!"

The breakball started to spin as they shot marbles to it. Basara release his twin shots and get 1 marble flying. Suddenly, a powerful shot from Miya also get 1 marble.

Basara: "A power type b-daman, huh? But, i won't lose"

Another twin shot hit the target and he gets another marble flying. As he wants to launch the last marble, Miya spin the break ball like crazy.

Miya: "I won't lose either. Go, Checkmate=Cat!"

Miya's eyes sharpened like a cat lock it's prey. When she release a powerful shot, it was right on the blue marble target. Basara got a quite shock because of her concentration. 

Drazeros: "We better hurry!"

"Basara] Emblem Charge!"

"Drazeros] True twin dragon judgement!"

"Basara] Drain away the light, Stream Drazeros!

A two-headed black dragon b-animal came out. But, before it reached at the target, Miya clicked her tongue and sighed.