The Two Become One

A few minutes earlier.....

On Kamon side

"Kamon] Emblem charge!"

"Garuburn] Ultimate master drive"

"Kamon] Light the blaze, Ultimate Drive=Garuburn"

Kamon pushed off the final block and wins the match in a crucial time. Defeating Felix was very hard to do. Suddenly, Felix surrounded by black mist. The mist was being sucked by something. Helldog=Cerberus b-daman changed from black to dark grey. Kamon and Garuburn was shocked.

Garuburn: "It changes?!"

Kamon: "Yeah, Felix are you okay?"

Kamon tried to shake Felix body that laying on the ground. Felix woke up and shook his head. It appears some of his memories coming back slowly. Now, he was furious to that cursed b-daman.

Felix: "How dare he use the young master like this! And use us as his pawn as well!!!"

Kamon: "Hey, what's wrong?"

Felix: "Oh right, i apologize for all our mistakes. To do those dirty works on you guys, i'm truly sorry"*bowing*

Garuburn: "Why now of all time?"

Felix: "I can't explain the details but currently young master Ain is hypnotize by a demonic b-daman. All of us also affected by it"*looking at Cerberus*

Kamon: "Hypnotize? It was like Roma in the past!"

 Suddenly, Kamon felt chills on his body. It was so cold and nauseate. Then, it disappears again in a second. Garuburn look up to his owner.

Garuburn: "Kamon, you're shivering!"

Kamon: "Yeah, seems like Riki situation is very bad"

Felix: "I will guide you to where he's now. It's not that far from here"

Kamon: "Thanks Felix"

Kamon follow the black haired young man. He's hoping that he'll be there fast.

 On the others side

Cecily: "So you're telling us that Ain was control by a freaking demon?!"

Sophie: "Yeah"

Bakuga: "Look isn't that Hana and Mike?"

Hana and Mike saw them and came closer. Hana also told by Mike the truth of this mess. All of them enter the lab. They jaw dropped when they witness the battle between the black goat with the blue dragon b-shot. It was intense!

Novu: "You guys came! Why you all take so long?"*while support Samuru*

Basara: "The battle out there was a hassle, but it can't compare to this tho-"*looking down at the arena*

Jenta: "Samuru man, what happened to you?"

Samuru: "I battle Ain before Riki. Yeah it's a total lost for me"

He start to stretch his arms and legs. Now the dragons, 12 zodiacs b-shots, and the b-masters (except Kamon and Felix) are gather in one place. All of them watched the match attentively. They looked at Ain who's covered by black fog and Lucifer absorbs that gas. 

Samuru: "This is how Riki felt when he saw negative energy"*shivering*

Haku: "Why do i feel cold all of the sudden?"*confused*