5

"I got paged?" Meredith speaks as she rushes through the e.r doors.
"Derek needs an intern in O.R 2 he has a brain bleed on a pregnant lady. Page Dr. Montgomery on your way." Bailey speaks.
"Dr shepard."
"Yes Grey Dr.Shepard Go Now!" Meredith turns making her way through the doors.
"DONT FORGET TO PAGE MONTGOMERY GREY" Bailey yells from behind.

O.R 2

"Bailey sent me to scrub in said you needed an intern" Meredith enters avoiding Dereks direction at all cost.
"Oh great Dr. Grey Over here." Derek nods in the direction of which he wants Meredith to go.
"Dr Montgomery has been paged about the baby" Meredith says as she stands on the other side of the table facing Derek. He looks up quickly then back down to his patient.
"Dr Grey you seem a littke shaky." Derek looks to Meredith placing the scapel down. He takes his hands placing them onto hers.
"hey hey look at me meredith look at me." He says softly. She looks up her eyes meeting his.
"shh its okay. its okay." Derek turns back picking up his scapel.
"How is she?" Addison says quickly approaching the fetal monitor.
"Dr.Grey." Derek says nodding towards Addison.
"Heartbeat is back to normal for now she has been having spikes in blood pressure but right now all good."
"Thank you Dr. Grey" Addison steps next to Meredith.
"Addison right? How long are you in town." Meredith feels her palms getting sweaty as Derek speaks.
"Richard called me in on this case her last surgery is tomorrow actually so Friday at the latest if all is well."
friday shes leaving friday. Meredith thinks to herself.
"Sorry to see you go you seem like a great surgeon. Ever considered Seattle?"
"I haven't actually ever sense things picked up back in NewYork I haven't really thought of anywhere else."
"I am sure Richard would love to have you"
"ADDISON THE MONITOR" Meredith says loudly.
"Derek this baby has to come out now! Scapel."
"She isn't stable enough!"
"Make her stable enough" Addison stares sharply at Derek.
"Go." Derek says confidently. Watching Addison work Meredith is fascinated.
Shes snart, kind, and so so strong its just a plus she saves babies. Meredith thought as she heard the cry of the baby from behind her.
"Montgomery talk to me"
"Shes good. She is one healthy baby girl."

After Surgery

"Good job in there Montgomery, Maybe you will consider staying around a little longer." Derek says before he heads down the hallway. Meredith stands in amazed by what she just watched until she spoke out of curiosity.
"Would you stay longer?"
"Maybe, if I had a reason too" She starts to turn away when Meredith speaks once more.
"Addison. Do you have anything else scheduled?
"I don't actually."
"Meet me at Joes in thirty? On me of course." Addison smiles looking Meredith up and down softly.
"Only if its on you i guess" Addison mocked.

Joes Bar

"Meredith?"
"She has been sitting there looking like that for about an hour and a half give or take." Joe says as he wipes down his counter.
"Meredith, look at me" Meredith turns in her seat Addison now standing directly infront of her.
"You look sad"
"Derek and I are over." Addison places her bag on the counter.
"When did that happen. You two were everything."
"After that surgery. The one I started by myself he was all angry and mean and we broke up." Addison takes Merediths hand into her own.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about Derek but I am also sorry I never told you about that night. I don't blane you if you look at me in disgust I do to."
"Addison you shouldnt you dont know the truth. I don't look at you like that at all." Addison places her hands on Merediths cheeks.
"You don't want to do this Addi i'm all sad and broken." Addison glares into her favorite blue eyes before she plants a long kiss on Merediths lips. After the passionate kiss Addison pulls away picking up her bag.
"Where are you going? Meredith says quickly after noticing the bag.
"You taste like tequila your not driving." With that the pair make their way out of the bar.