36.

*third persons pov*

Charli sat down on the couch in the lobby waiting nervously for Jack she was worried that something happened to him or even them.

Although, they aren't much of an item yet.

Her leg was bouncing up and down rapidly and she hugged herself trying to keep warm from the cold air in the vents and open doors.

"Charli" her head snapped up in the direction of the voice, standing there a few feet away was Jack giving her a nervous grin.

Seeing his face and remembering all of those loving memories made Charli's nerves wash away in an instant.

She smiled shyly at him with softened eyes, "hi" she whispered with an awkward wave. Jack chuckled lightly and walks forwards; "I have to tell you something..." he trails off.

Charli stayed silent with a nod indicating to 'go on' and she was aching to know what is going inside his brain.

Jack exhales a shaky breath, "I-I don't know where to start" he was now in front of her face both being the same height. He could stare into those colored eyes all day and not regret it.

"Start wherever you feel comfortable with" she tells him with wide grin those puppy dog eyes she is giving him is making his stomach turn out of nerves.

With a quick nod he thinks over his speech he had in his head before he came down. Mostly it was just gibberish or him making up scenarios of how many ways this situation could turn out like.

Then there was this rush of adrenaline and confidence that came out of nowhere and was running through his veins. It felt like he could finally say what he had in mind too and no one—not even him could stop him.

"I love you" he blurted out saying. Charli was taken back but quickly smiled, "I love you, to-" he cuts her off.

"No. I mean-I love you more as a friend. I have for the longest time probably when we talked on the phone for the first time-" Charli stood there with a gaping mouth in shock of what he is saying. She was speechless and didn't know how to react.

Jack continues, "-but I didn't have the guts or confidence to ever tell you so instead I just flirted with you. But, listen, this trip has brought me to realization that I do want to be with you."

He exhales a deep breath, "Charli, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

The brunette stood there still looking into his eyes and could not blurt out an answer or give the poor guy a reaction.

This is what she wants. What she wanted for the longest time and now she can't even say anything?

Jack's smile slowly fades away from her reaction, 'she doesn't feel the same.'

He shakes his head with a forced chuckle, "I'm sorry. This-This was uh, wrong. I should g-" he was cut off by surprise.

Everything was a blur for him next thing he knew Charli's lips were on his. His eyes widen out of shock, it took him a full second before he could comprehend what is going on.

Then, he cupped one side of her face deepening the kiss and the other around her waist closing the gap between them.

He could feel her hand sliding down across from his chest and Charli could feel his beating heart in her palm. With his soft touch it sent shivers down her spine making her knees weak.

Jack wanted nothing more than to stand there and continue kissing the girl he loves. Everything was ethereal.

Finally the duo broke the kiss catching their breaths and stared longing into each other's eyes; "I'm going to take a guess and say that was a yes?"

Charli nods her head bringing her hands to the back of his neck and inched closer; "it was a yes" Jack smiles widely at her.

He could sense the fireworks going off in his stomach. He did it. He finally got the girl he loved after months.

Now he just wants to make her happy and cherish her.

baddest bitches bro😈💅👅

E💋
LEE WHERE ARE YOU
I BEEN KNOCKING ON YOUR
DOOR FOR MINUTES AND THE
BOYS DONT KNOW WHERE YOU
ARE EITHER
HELLLOOOO???

Tina🥵
ohmygod what if she got kidnapped?

Doll💍
yeah by someone named Jack Avery

Char🦋
im with Jack

Doll💍
CALLED IT

E💋
oh...
well have fun
use protection

Tina🥵
says you

Char🦋
chill we're out walking around
and BITCHES HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GF

Doll💍
SHUT UP

Tina🥵
OH MY FUC-
HE FINALLY MANNED UP

E💋
YES YES YES YES!!!!

wannabe 1D 🕳🏃‍♀️

zaddy👀
did you kidnap char?

child👶
ohmygod

shorty 📏
no
im out walking with my
girlfriend :)

cornbin 👩🏻‍💻
oh okay be safe
...
WAIT A DAMN MIN

personal therapist 👨‍💼
SHUT THE FUCK UP
YOU ASKED OUT CHARLI?

shorty📏
yupp

child👶
our child is growing up 😢

cornbin🌽
zach you're the child here

child👶
no im not❤️

zaddy👀
WAIT THIS IS HORRIBLE NEWS
I CANT BE WITH CHAR
JACK BROKE UP WITH HER NEOW

shorty📏
man
f u c k y o u

personal therapist 👨‍💼he's joking be safe out there!

he's joking be safe out there!

zaddy👀
i wasn't tho...

—————————————-
bet y'all thought i was dead lol