July 1997 - Warning Mature Scenes

She entered Draco's room, hearing him hot on her heels and as the door shut behind her she spun around, Draco's hands automatically on either side of her face, pulling her into a kiss.

She grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him into her more as he walked her backwards to his bed, the back of her legs hitting the bed before he gently picked her up and put her on it, climbing up himself and leaning over her.

She fumbled with his first couple of buttons on his shirt before quickly pulling it off him, revealing his body to her.

Draco did the same with her, expect much swifter, unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off her. He unzipped her skirt and yanked it down her legs, exposing her black lace bra and panty set.

"I've missed this." Draco growled, grabbing a hold of her body and running his tongue along her sternum as Lucy wriggled under him, his touch alone, burning her.

She grabbed his face in her hands, kissing him harder as he unbuckled his pants and she heard his zipper. He adjusted himself as he pushed his pants and briefs down before grabbing her panties by the band and pulled them off her, throwing them onto the floor.

He leant over her again, gently dragging his tip over her entrance, feeling her wetness under him as he pushed himself in her.

Lucy moaned at the feeling and dipped her head back, letting him grab her throat with his right hand, making her moan again.

She wrapped her legs around him as he quickened his pace, pushing her further onto the bed and deepening his thrusts.

She held the back of his neck with her hands, pulling him down to kiss her as he began dragging his lips and tongue down her jaw and onto her neck, softly sucking and nibbling at her. She felt herself arching under his touch and the familiar build up began.

"Draco." She whimpered, wanting him to go harder. He knew what she was asking of him and he grabbed her thighs, lifting her legs further upwards, able to penetrate her deeper.

"Fuck." She moaned, her walls tightening as her body released an orgasm.

Lucy wrapped her arms and legs around Draco, twisting him over until she was on top of him, straddling him.

She heard Draco moaning quietly as she began to move on him, feeling his full length in her as his hands found their way onto her body, holding and grabbing every bit they could.

She could feel herself bringing on another orgasm as she fastened, gently placing her hands onto Draco's chest to hold herself up as her legs started to shake, finding her release.

She paused a moment, taking in the pleasure before Draco pushed her over again, gently pulling out of her and flipped her over onto her stomach. He grabbed her hips which she already moved to meet him as he entered her again, causing her to moan out.

He thrusted inside her, hitting her wall as he held onto her waist, pulling her back harder onto him as the two of them moaned out together, finding a rhythm before they both climaxed.

Draco gently pulled out of her, letting her rest on the bed as her legs and arms shook from her orgasm.

The two of them eventually cleaned up before they spent the remainder of the day catching up, talking and spending time together.

The following Saturday morning Lucy woke cold and alone. She pulled on her robe as she tiptoed out of the bedroom, hearing voices downstairs in the foyer. She quietly sat on the top of the stairs, careful not to be seen, as she listened to the conversation.