April 1998 - Warning Mature Scenes

"I was beginning to wonder where you ended up." Draco said calmly as Lucy stepped into their room.

"Sorry, got stuck talking for longer than I expected." She quickly said.

Draco sat at the desk and was reading as she came in and started to slip off her clothes.

At the sight of her almost naked Draco hungrily watched her. She smirked at him over her shoulder as she headed for the bathroom and it didn't take him even a second before he ripped off his own clothing and followed her into the shower.

His hands were on her body the second he stepped into the shower. She moaned in his mouth as he kissed her, and his hands moved over her soft spots.

Their shower ended far quicker than the last time they had showered together, as Draco swiftly carried Lucy back into the bedroom. He continued their tantalizing touches as he sunk himself into her and Lucy moaned into his ear.

She clutched onto him as he moved thoroughly inside her, forcing an orgasm to erupt much too quickly.

Her thighs ached and shook by the time she had straddled Draco and moved herself into a position where her throbbing walls couldn't handle it anymore.

She picked up her pace as she continued and Draco gripped onto her waist, thrusting into her as the two of them found their release.

The end of April, the sky continued its greying, and each day seemed to grow darker and darker. The students felt themselves suffocated within the walls but no matter how much each of them tried to help each other, nothing worked.

Lucy spent most of her nights with Neville, Ginny and the other members of Dumbledore's Army. She managed to keep Draco at bay with lies about needing to see Lisa in the library. She wasn't sure how long she could keep the façade up but as each day passed he began to accept and expect her to be out for an hour or two.

She silently begged him for forgiveness each night as she lay in his arms, after a rough or sweet rendezvous between the two of them.

She continued her appearances with their other friends, as their Saturday night antics continued, and nobody seemed to bat an eyelid.

"Luce?" Draco interrupted her thoughts after a night with their friends. He had been relatively quiet all night and she worried what he might have been thinking.

"Mm?" She murmured into his chest as the two of them lay together in bed.

"I don't know what happened, it was really strange," Draco began to explain, Lucy felt her stomach drop at his tone and she quickly sat up to assess his expression, "I ran into your Ravenclaw friend, Turpin, is it?" Draco asked.

He cocked his head to the side and Lucy felt her heart pound out her chest as she swallowed and watched him.

His tone was deathly, but his face remained calm.

"I said how she's been keeping you away from me a lot lately." Draco continued to explain.

Lucy's palms grew sickly cold and wet with sweat as she watched him.

"It's funny, she had no idea what I was even talking about." Draco said. He sat upright as well, and Lucy scrambled backwards off the bed in a hurry.

"I can explain." She mumbled. Draco leapt out of the bed and stalked towards her with such speed she hadn't even had time to inhale a breath before he stood before her.

"You'd better fucking have a good explanation." He said brutally. Lucy could see his fists clenched tightly together so hard his knuckles turned white.

"Please calm down." She whispered to him.

"Don't tell me to calm down." He snapped at her. "Explain, now." He added with such force in his tone Lucy flinched at his words.

"Okay." She sighed in defeat. She ran her fingers through her hair and took a second to think about how she was going to tell him, her husband, what she had been doing. "You remember in our fifth year, when Umbridge took over the school?" Lucy began to mumble.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Draco asked her, annoyed.

"Well, you remember how I was a part of Dumbledore's Army, with Hermione and Tina?" Lucy quietly asked.

Draco remained silent and still but even Lucy could feel his anger from where she stood. "Some of the others from the group, brought it back," Lucy mumbled quietly, "I joined them, Draco." She admitted to him.

The look of anger and desperation mixed into his already furious expression and Lucy dropped her gaze to the floor, not wanting to see him look at her in that way.

"You did what?" He asked though gritted teeth.

"I re-joined Dumbledore's Army. I'm going to fight for good, Draco." Lucy declared as she snapped her gaze back up to him.

"How could you do this? To us, and to our families?" Draco snapped at her.

"I'm doing this for us!" Lucy cried back. "So we can have a chance at a normal life together!" She added.

"Don't turn this around, you're doing this purely for your own selfish reasons!" Draco replied. He pointed at her as he spoke.

"I'm doing this for us, because I love you!" Lucy spat back at him.

Her hands flung to her forehead as she pushed her hair back out of her face.

"Then stop loving me!" Draco yelled at her.

"I CAN'T!" Lucy screamed. Her knees gave out and she dropped to the floor, tears spilled out of her eyes as she sat in a heap before Draco's feet.

She felt Draco kneel in front of her after a minute or two, but her eyes didn't dare look into his direction.

"I won't let you fight, not for us, not against our family." Draco said sternly to her.

Lucy reluctantly pulled her eyes up to meet his, but it only caused the tears to fall harder. "It's too late, Draco. You can't stop the war from happening." Lucy stuttered through her sobs.

Her chest felt heavy as she watched him, and she hesitantly reached her hand out to caress his cheek.

Draco didn't move away from her touch like she had expected him to, instead he leant into it, accepting it.

"If you put yourself into this position, I might not be able to protect you." He admitted quietly to her. His lips grazed against her palm as he spoke.

"I know. It's okay." She replied to him.

"No it's not okay." Draco spoke, harsher. "We are husband and wife, we're in this until the end Lucy. I- I can't promise you that I'll protect you, but I promise you that I'll try. No matter what." He whispered to her.

Lucy frowned as she looked at him. "What?" She asked through her tears.

"I know there's no talking you out of this, and I won't say that I'll fight my family, but I'll do whatever I can to protect you. Until the end." He mumbled.

Lucy wasted no time before she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Draco's neck. She slid onto his lap as she cried, hard, against his chest and he held her tightly against him, neither of them unable to move.