-11-

Ella sat on the kitchen counter trying her best not to laugh. She feel bad for Gabb but she also finds it funny how the short haired girl keeps on tearing up while chopping the onions. They are on the Amat family's home preparing for the arrival of Ella's sisters.

"Kaya pa Gabo?" Gabb wiped the tears using her arm sniffling. "Sabi ko naman sayo ako na eh." Hopping off from her seat she approached Gabb.

"Kaya pa." She said. "Don't worry." Gabb insisted but Ella knows Gabb must have been having a hard time.

"Ako na, sige na." Looking over to Ella she can't say no and honestly her eyes hurt so much. Giving the knife to Ella, the older girl feels bad at Gabb. "Try mo mag hugas ng kamay then mag hilamos, sige na Gabo." Ella watched as Gabb left to the bathroom probably to wash her face. Shaking her head she chuckles remembering Gabb struggling. Not that she enjoys seeing the latter having a hard time it's just cute to see Gabb keeps on telling her she's fine when in fact she's struggling with chopping the onions.

Gabb exits the bathroom hearing loud voices which means Ecka and Belle are already inside the Amat's household. Closing the door behind her she brushed her hair away from her face. She feel so much better than earlier.

"Andito pala si Gabb." Belle said opening her arms welcoming Gabb for a warm hug. Smiling Gabb hugged the older girl before turning her attention to Ecka giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Kanina pa nandito yan si Gabo." Ella said chopping other vegetable standing next to her mom. "Pinag hilamos ko kasi umiiyak habang nag hihiwa ng sibuyas."

"Grabe naman Gabb nag papalakas masyado kay tita." Ecka smiled teasingly. "Tita pasado ba tong si Gabb bilang daughter-in-law mo?" That made not only Gabb to blush but also Ella, Belle can't help but to burst out laughing at their reaction.

"Uy Ecka!" Ella exclaimed threatening Ecka with what she's holding.

"Chill lang kayo naman hindi mabiro." She stood up. "Tulong lang ako kina Frances, bye!" Ecka grabbed Belle's hand pulling her away from kitchen and straight to where Frances is. Ella looked at Gabb, she noticed how red her face are.

"Cute." She thought still looking at Gabb. The short haired girl looked down with a small smile on her face that didn't go unnoticed to Ella. The older girl studied Gabb's featured from her long lashes, her nose that many people are envy of down to her smiling lips. After their deep talk Ella felt more comfortable around the young photographer to the point that it scares her how fast they got close to each other.

"Nak tapos na ba yang ginagawa mo?" She snapped out of trance tearing her eyes away from Gabb letting out a sigh.

"Malapit na po." She said shaking her head trying to focus on her task while Gabb is invading her mind.

Gabb smiled watching as the Amat family welcomes two girls. She loves how big Ella smile is while she looks at her sister, obviously she misses them both.

"Gabb eto nga pala yung dalawa kong kapatid." Ella said stopping in front of the short haired girl. "Eto si Heleina sumunod sa akin tapos ang bunso namin si Angela." Gabb saw the resemblance of the siblings but Angela really looks like Ella more than Heleina, though both girls are equally beautiful.

"Jelay nalang for short." The youngest introduces giving Gabb a hug. "Ikaw pala yung palaging kinukwento samin ni ate Ella." The youngest of the three said smiling at Gabb.

"Talaga? Sinisiraan mo ako sa kanila Ella?" Gabb asked playfully. Ella on the other hand is blushing madly with what Angela said.

"Nako ate palagi ka niyang bukambibig, palagi kang pinupuri ni ate samin." That made the young photographer to smile widely.

"Okay! Pasok na muna tayo sa loob!" Ella clasped her hand trying to get away from Gabb's amused and teasing smile. "Nag luto pala kami ni Mama ng mga gusto niyong pagkain, tara na." She guided her two sisters inside of the resort, she looked back to Gabb. "Tara Gabbo."

"Sabi ni ate kinuha mo daw siya bilang muse?" The youngest asked looking at Gabb. They are sitting around the dining table with Gabb sitting between Jelay and Heleina wanting to know the new friend of their oldest sister.

"Oo." Gabb smiled widely. "Pakita ko sa inyo yung shots ng ate niyo." Gabb felt really comfortable with the two girls telling her some things about Ella which she finds cute.

"Grabe Ella close na agad yung dalawang kapatid mo kay Gabb." Belle nudged Ella on the shoulder catching her attention. Wiping her lips with her table napkin she looked up to see Gabb holding her camera showing it to her sisters. Seeing how her sisters seems to like the latter makes her heart skip a beat. Sure her sisters are social butterflies but seeing them with Gabb gives her different feeling.

"Mukhang boto sila kay ate Gabb no?" Frances said making her snap her head.

"Uy anong sinasabi mong boto?" Ella's cheeks heats up at her statement.

"Boto kay ate Gabb." She took a sip from her water. "Boto as new friend mo." Tearing her eyes away from Frances she turns her attention back to the trio. They are still talking with her sister listening to Gabb attentively.

"Tito, tita upo po kayo sa couch." Gabb instructed, she volunteered to take the Amat's family picture taking the chance that the two younger girls are with them. "Tapos Ella tayo kayo sa likod nina tita." The three sisters stood behind their parents. "Yan good! Okay pose." Snapping couple of photos Gabb smiled at them. For some reason she feel envious at how close the Amat's are even though they are not always together.

"Sama ka sa kanila Gabb, ako kukuha ng picture." Ecka spoke gesturing Gabb to join the Amat's.

"Oo nga anak halika part of the family kana." Ella's mother said smiling warmly at her. Looking at the Amat family all of them giving Gabb a huge smile making her heart skip a beat, her eyes landed to Ella gesturing for her to join them. Giving her camera to Ecka she walked towards where Ella is her hand extended for her to grab. Grabbing the older girl's hand she can't help but to smile standing next to Ella.

"Gabb lapit ka pa kay Ella." Ecka said, taking a step closer to Ella she can feel her shoulder touching the older girl's.

"Onti pa Gabb may space pa." Belle instructed with Gabb following. As she took a step closer she felt Ella's arm wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. The short haired girl took this time wrapping her arm around Ella's shoulder.

"Yan! Perfect!" With that Ecka keeps on taking pictures of the family with Gabb smiling widely next to Ella with her cheeks blushing at the close contact.

Soon Belle, Ecka, Frances and Jaydee joined the Amat's with Gabb laughing at how silly they are. They took couple of formal looking photos but almost all are wacky thanks to Belle and Ecka.

The next morning Ella spotted her sisters sitting at their usual spot at the dining hall with Gabb. The latter has her laptop on her sisters sitting both of her side trapping her between the two Amat's. She just stood there watching the three or more over watches as Gabb show something to her sisters, how her smile is so huge and genuine and how her sisters seems to like Gabb.

While eating breakfast Ella was quiet, not because she's not feeling well but she just watch Gabb's interaction with her sisters. Gabb's warm smile to her sisters, the way the short haired girl answers every questions they got, every time her sisters will throw a joke and Gabb laughs at it made Ella feel something on her stomach. It was scary for Ella, she never felt that way in so long. Not when SHE left Ella to pursue her dreams without Ella.

I know this chapter is lame and I am sorry.
Also to my friend Pam, everything will be alright. We are always here for you. Love you Mars!