-15-

Ella's eyes are just focused to Gabb as the younger girl speaks with Belle and Frances. They are at the Amat's backyard having a small barbeque party just wanted to spend the last day with Gabb. After the confession the two girls haven't had a chance to talk with Skribikin avoiding her.

"Hindi pa rin kayo nag uusap?" Ecka spoke catching her attention. Ella sigh shaking her head.

"Iniiwasan pa rin niya ako." There is a hint of sadness on Ella's voice that didn't go unnoticed to Ecka.

"Di mo naman masisisi si Gabb kung iniiwasan ka niya diba?" She looked down drawing circles on the ground using her foot. "Pero I know she just needed space, di siya galit sayo. Hurt siya oo but it doesn't mean na hate ka na niya."

Ella tries her best to catch Gabb's attention. Call her attention seeker but she's not used with Gabb avoiding her.

"Gabb oh." She's holding a plate full of barbeque looking at Gabb.

"Thank you." Gabb smiled grabbing one stick, she wanted to have a conversation with Gabb but the latter quickly left jogging towards to their table leaving her standing alone. Sighing Ella just followed the latter resting the plate down in the middle of the table taking a seat just across the young photographer.

"What time ang alis mo bukas?" Frances asked tying her hair into a messy bun her eyes focused on Gabb.

"Seven in the morning aalis na ako then ang flight ko pa Manila is nine." She smiled looking at Frances. "Bakit ihahatid mo ako?" Frances shrugged.

"It depends if may kasama ako." She turns her attention to her cousin. "Ate ihahatid natin si Ate Gabb?" Everyone turns their attention to Ella even also Gabb but she quickly looked away making Ella to frown.

"Kung okay lang kay Gabb na ihahatid natin siya."

"Okay lang naman diba?" Gabb knows what Frances is doing.

"Masyadong maaga ang seven in the morning, okay lang naman kahit hindi ako ihatid."

"Ano ka ba ate okay lang, basta bukas bago mag seven nasa tabing dagat na kami." Everyone agreed, they wanted to send Gabb off. Ella on the other hand just looked at Gabb she wanted to have a word with the latter but too scared because she knows she just hurt the latter.

"Ate we will stay be in touch ah." Frances asked her arms crossed above her chest.

"Oo naman we will always be in touch tsaka of you want a modeling gig sabihan mo lang ako ah." Gabb's friends saw Frances photos asking Gabb if the younger girl is interested to be a model.

"Sure!" Frances has been showing interest with modeling.

"Pero ate babalik ka pa rin dito sa isla diba?" Lifting her head Ella looks at Gabb, Jaydee just asked her a question.

"Oo naman." She answered smiling. "Babalik ako dito since I fell in love here just like what I told Ecka." Ella remained quiet the whole time. She just listens to her friends having good conversation with Gabb.

Entering her resort room she sigh looking around.  The resort serves as her home for a good two months and many memories were made. Closing the door behind her she grabbed her bag putting it on her bed ready to pack her things. Walking towards the closet she pull out every clothes putting it inside her duffle bag. She feel sad with the thought that she will be leaving the island after two months but she needed to go back.

"Hi!" Gabb smiled as soon as her friends faces pop out one by one on the laptop screen. Leaning her back against her chair she brushed her hair back.

"Napatawag ka?" Coleen said with Abby sitting beside her waving at Gabb.

"Well pauwi na ako bukas." She said. "Maaga ang alis ko so bukas ng hapon nasa bahay na ako malamang."