-18-

Gabb smiled widely as she heard the front door of Coleen's condo unit unlocked, soon Coleen's frowning face welcomed her. The smile on her face quickly faded seeing Coleen's messy hair which indicated that the latter just woke up paired with her unicorn onesies that she usually wears to sleep.

"Coleen bakit hindi ka pa naka ready?" Gabb asked entering the unit closing the door behind her.

"Anong hindi pa ready? Gabb ang aga aga pa oh." The latter pointed at the digital clock resting below her T.V. it's red light indicating it's only Eleven in the morning.

"Susunduin natin sina Ella sa airport diba? Nakalimutan mo ba?" Coleen raised her brow to Gabb chuckling dryly.

"Na aalala ko pero hello Gabb ang dating nila dito is what? Four in the afternoon remember?" She watched as Gabb plopped herself down the couch. "Masyado kang excited I get it pero pwede naman siguro na mag chill ka kasi ang aga pa Gabb ni hindi pa nga ako kumakain ng kahit ano eh." Gabb let out another sigh fishing out her phone from her pocket.

"Okay sorry." She said scrolling through her phone. "What do you want to eat? My treat since nagugutom na din ako." Coleen's face lit up scooting closer to Gabb to look for food that she might like.

Gabb and Coleen has been friends for so long that their family became close with each other. People thought that something is up with them as they are always together especially when they were still students but they are just clearly best of friends or more over like sisters. Coleen saw Gabb struggled especially after the car accident that resulted for Gabb to isolate herself with everyone but Coleen tried her best to be with Gabb. Even with Gabb pushing her away before she still stayed by her side always reminding her that she will not leave her and no one is blaming her at what happened to her sister.

"Nandito na yung foods Coleen!" Gabb yelled closing the door behind her holding three paper bags full of their food that they ordered.

"Mag bibibis lang ako!" Coleen yelled back. The older girl started taking out everything she ordered while waiting for Coleen who just finished taking a shower. Glancing at her phone she smiled to see a message from the shop where she ordered a bouquet of flowers just for Ella. Call her extra but she wanted to give something for the girl she misses the most.

"Grabe laki ng ngiti ah." Coleen exits her room drying her hair with the towel. She sees her best friend smiling widely as she quickly typed on her phone.

"Ayos na kasi yung flowers for Ella ready to pick up na." Taking a seat on the empty chair in front of Gabb she nodded her head.

"Lakas ng tama mo sakanya no?" The latter said. "Iba eh grabe yung smile nakakabulag sa sobrang bright, yung mood mo palaging good mood tsaka sabi ni Ate Abby at ate Dana ganado ka palagi sa work." Drapping her towel on her legs she proceeds to grab a slice of pizza. "Kulang nalang daw ikaw na ang mag linis ng buong studio sa sobrang kasipagan na pinapakita mo."

"Tinamaan talaga ako kay Ella." Gabb admitted. "Para bang I've never been this happy to admit that I fell for someone, like I can shamelessly admit I am in love kahit na sabihan niyo pa akong whipped kay Ella." Gabb took a bite of her chicken.

"At yang pinapakita mo sobra kaming na cu-curious to meet Ella at I am glad na niyaya mo ako na samahan ka na sunduin siya."

"Kasi alam ko you will like her." Skribikin confidently said. Out of all her friends Coleen is the one who is very honest. Coleen can tell her things that some of her friends afraid to tell her, she's straight forward and that's what Gabb love about Coleen.

"So ngayon na lilipat na siya dito sa Manila does this mean ba ipapakilala mo na siya kina tito?" Gabb nodded her head.

"Even sina Papa curious about Ella especially Danielle kasi sabi niya since I came back galing isla sumasama na ulit ako sa movie nights namin."