-17-

Gabb pushed her sister's wheelchair entering the studio where the exhibit will be held. She wanted to show Danielle the place and tell her about Ella.

"Wow mas malaki at mas simple tignan ang place na to compare sa past venues ng exhibit mo ate ah."

"Gusto ko kasi na mas mag focus ang tao sa subject ko." She smiled, Gabb starts telling her sister her she wanted people to focus on her subject where Ella showcase her beauty through her simplicity. She takes Danielle for a tour telling her what photos of Ella will she place on the particular place. Aside from Ella's pictures that she will display she will also put some of her shots from the island that she will sell.

"Food is here." Gabb sets the tray down the table in front of Danielle thanking the crew that helped her carry the other tray. Danielle watches her sister as she fixes their foods, she has this smile on her face. Since she came back from the island she notices the bright mood of her sister, she will always smile, have a nice mood and spends more time with their family which is new to them. Though her parents especially their mother didn't talk much with each other, Gabb will spend more time in the common area of their house than her room.

"Ate masaya ka?" Danielle asked, the older Skribikin stopped on what she is doing.

"Oo." She said frowning at the sudden question. Her expression made Danielle to chuckle. "Bakit mo natanong?"

"Wala lang." Picking up a fries she took a bite shrugging. "Napansin ko lang kasi na since you came back from Isla Pag-asa napansin namin yung sudden change mo." Gabb leaned her back on her chair. "But yung sudden change mo ate it's a good kind of change." Gabb's gaze to her sister softens.

"Namiss namin yung mag sasama sama tayo sa salas nanunood ng movie kaya nung ginagawa mo na ulit na sumama samin sa movie nights iniisip namin na salamat kay Ate Ella."

"Kay Ella?" Danielle nodded.

"Kay Ate Ella kasi since nakilala mo siya ate naging masayahin ka ulit at you are always smiling again." The younger girl reached for Gabb's hand holding it. "I missed you ate at ngayon unti unti ka ng bumabalik samin." A sigh escaped Gabb's lips.

"I'm sorry Danielle." Her younger sister shakes her head giving her hand a squeeze.

"Ate okay lang, ang mahalaga bumabawi kana." Thatade Gabb to smile, indeed she's trying to make up at those time that she isolated herself from her family. The whole day Gabb and Danielle continued their siblings date with Gabb pushing Danielle's wheelchair buying everything that her sister likes.

Back at their home Gabb let Danielle to enter their house first with her carrying everything that she brought for everyone. It took her three trips to bring everything they bought. At the kitchen she looked at the bags on top of the kitchen counter.

"Naka uwi na pala kayo ni Danielle." Her father said entering the kitchen.

"Ah yes, kakarating rating lang din namin." There is an awkward silence between them. She watched as her father manover his way to where their glasses are resting. Opening the fridge he pour himself a glass of water.

"Namili pala ako ng pwede nating kainin mamaya for dinner." That made the older Skribikin to stop, turning around he looks at his oldest daughter.

"You mean sasabay kang kumain ng dinner?" He asked earning a nod from Gabb. "Okay sige ako mag luluto ng dinner mamaya, ano bang binili mo?" Excitement is evident on his voice making the short haired girl to smile.

"Pasta like the one you used to cook for us." Gabb can see tears forming in her father's eyes. "Tsaka chicken yung favorite namin ni Danielle." Gabb's father nodded his head, he sets down the glass he is holding walking towards his daughter enveloping her in a hug.