-16-

Ella woke up extra early the next day. She personally prepares something for Gabb before she leaves the island.

"Ihahatid niyo po si Miss Gabb?" One of the staff asked watching as Ella arranged everything on the tray.

"Oo ihahatid namin siya nina Frances hanggang sa airport." The older staff nodded her head helping Ella arranged the other tray before they proceeds to bring it to the young photographer's room.

Ella uses her right foot to knock on Gabb's door as both of her hands are holding the tray with one of their staff standing behind her also holding a tray of foods.

"Good morning." Ella greeted followed by the staff.

"Good morning, come in." Both Ella and the staff enters the room quickly resting the tray down the table. The staff excused herself closing the door behind her.

"I made breakfast." Gabb watched as Ella arranged the plates on the table. She still can't believe that Ella likes her too and willing to risk again in love. She quickly took out her phone from her pocket taking pictures of Ella.

"Ayan ka na naman Gabo ah." Ella shakes her head. "Kumukuha ka na naman ng pictures ko, di ka ba nag sasawa?" Putting down her phone she sat on one of the chairs holding Ella's hand before pulling her to sit on her lap. That action made Ella to blush madly.

"Malabong mag sawa ako sayo Ella or sa pag kuha ng pictures mo." Ella wrapped her right arm on the latter's shoulder while Gabb's arm wrapped around her waist supporting her. "But seriously I will miss you so bad." Gabb leaned her forehead on Ella's shoulder letting out a deep breathe.

"I will miss you too." Ella kissed the top of Gabb's head. "I will miss you so much."

At six fourty five Gabb and Ella exits the resort hand in hand. The first one who saw them is Ecka masking a surprised reaction. Gabb reluctantly lets go of Ella's hand as she handed her things to the boater. Belle and Frances immediately pulled Ella away from Gabb with Ecka following closely.

"Hoy Ella anong nangyare? Bakit bigla atang nag bago ang ihip ng hangin at magka holding hands na kayo?" Belle asked.

"Oo nga, kagabi lang hindi kayo nag uusap tapos ngayon parang walang nangyare ah." Frances look so curious.

"Pumunta ako sa kwarto ni Gabb kagabi."

"Oh my gosh Ella! Don't tell me!" Ella rolled her eyes at Belle's reaction.

"Sira nag usap lang kami kagabi ikaw ang dumi ng isip mo, buti at napag titiisan pa ni Ecka yang sapak mo sa utak." That made Frances and Ecka to laugh.

"So anong pinag usapan niyo?" Ecka asked, Ella starts telling them what happened from her feelings for Gabb and also the fact that she's willing to put her heart in line only for the young photographer.

At their boat ride to the mainland Gabb and Ella keeps on taking pictures with Ecka has her camera with her taking candid photos of the two girls. They can see how happy the two looks and how they look at each others eyes lovingly.

"Saya ni Ella no?" Ecka said showing Belle the photo that she just took with Ella and Gabb both smiling looking at the picture they just took with their phones.

"Oo nga eh, nakakatuwa na finally mukhang pinalaya na niya yung sarili niya doon sa pain from four years ago." Belle rest her head on Ecka's shoulder with the taller girl wrapping her arm around Belle.

"Si Gabb lang pala ang hinihintay niya para mag heal."

"Pero iniisip ko what if bigla siyang mag pakita kay Ella? Ano kaya magiging reaksyon niya?" Belle frowns at her own question.