-10-

Gabb can feel her sweat dripping on her back, air like not reaching her lungs. She doesn't know if she should have just remained at her room with air condition in full blast in the summer day but she doesn't want to miss another day of being with Ella and to see the falls that the latter kept on talking about for awhile now. Adjusting the strap of her bag she watched Ella's back inhaling as much air she needed. She might look fit and all but exercising is not her thing.

"Kaya pa Gabo?" Quickly she stood up straight putting up a wide smile on her face as Ella looked at her.

"Oo kayang kaya pa." She replied showing Ella that she's not tired when in fact she's dying and wanted to sit down to catch her breath.

"Sure? Alam mo pwede naman tayong tumigil muna eh, pahinga tayo kahit mga ten minutes lang." She wanted to agree, she wanted to sit down as she can feel her feet and legs burning at their trek. It seems that Ella saw her contemplating so she settles her bag down. "Pahinga muna tayo." Like a child she immediately nodded her head, taking a seat next to Ella at the big log that they spotted.

"So bakit hindi sumama yung iba?" The short haired girl asked as she sipped on her drink.

"Nakapunta na kasi sila sa falls, alam nila kung gaano katagal ang trek kaya ayaw nila sumama." For some reason she wanted to thank them for not tagging along because it means more time with Ella but the trek is killing her.

"Ay baka nagugutom kana may dala pala akong sandwich." She watched as Ella digged on her bag looking for the sandwich that she made for them. The older girl took a seat next to Gabb giving her the chicken sandwich that she made. It was a simple one but Skribikin appreciated it. As they eat Gabb keeps on stealing glances at Ella while the latter has her head leaned back a little, eyes closed with soft smile on her face. Just by looking at Ella makes het smile, it can brighten her day.

"What the..." Gabb was at awe. She can't think of any word to describe the beautiful scene in front of her. Ella on the other hand watches as Gabb dropped her bag at the ground.

"Maganda?" Ella asked stepping forward to look at Gabb's side profile. She's lying if she said she doesn't find the young photographer beautiful.

"Sobra." Gabb said raising both of her brows. "Sobrang ganda." Ella let Gabb admire the place, she settle the bag that she's carrying down removing her shoes and the over sized shirt that she's wearing. Gabb on the other hand is engrossed with taking photos of the place not wanting to miss out the opportunity to capture the beautiful place. Soon she saw Ella jumped in to the water laughing.

"Tara Gabo!" Ella yelled, there are only few people around them and everyone is busy with their own thing. "Ang lamig ng tubig!." Snapping out of her trance she took photos of Ella before setting her things aside next to Ella's. She started removing her muscle tee leaving her with her sporty bikini top and her board shorts. Dashing off before jumping into the cold and refreshing water making Ella squeal as she got splashed by the water. The duo enjoys their time swimming and enjoying the beautiful calming place.

The two decided to take a break, Ella fix their snacks while Gabb is busy with taking photos. Seeing how the younger girl likes and enjoys the place makes Ella feel proud at herself.

"Sobrang worth it ng almost two hours na trek." Gabb said with huge smile. She takes a sit next to Ella, resting her camera down looking at the latter. Ella just finished taking out their food that she brought giving the younger girl a spoon. Since it is only the two of them eating Ella specifically prepares food that is good for them to help travel light. Scooting closer Gabb takes a spoonful of the food. Gabb appreciates that Ella woke up extra early just to prepare everything that they are eating.

"Lalim ata ng iniisip natin ah." Gabb looked to the source of the voice, her face lit up when she saw Ella wearing her usual get up that white dress that suits her perfectly. Gabb has never seen anyone suits that dress except the older girl. She remembers the first time she saw Ella and how that white dress pushed her to ask the latter as her muse.

"Okay ka lang ba?" Ella asked sitting at the empty chair just beside Gabb. "Napansin ko kasi kanina ka pa bumubuntong hininga eh." Lying down the beach chair she sigh which made Ella frown. The reason Gabb is in deep thoughts because she's thinking about Ella, but she can't just say it. She doesn't want to freak Ella so she just smiled.

"Okay lang ako." She stated her eyes focused at the stars decorating the night sky. Her inner dilemma disappeared as soon as she saw Ella. As if whatever she's been going through she can forget everything just by seeing Ella's beautiful and innocent face. Feeling Ella's eyes on her she turns her head giving her a reassuring smile.

"Okay lang ako trust me." Gabb can't look away from her stare. She's looking into Ella's eyes, Ella seems to be in deep thoughts like she's trying to read what Skribikin is thinking. Slowly Ella nods lying on the beach chair her eyes looking at the night sky. They fell into comfortable silence with Gabb at ease that Ella is around her.

"Nasaktan kana ba dati?" Ella asked breaking the silence. Turning her head to Gabb she has this frown on her face.

"Nasaktan? You mean?"

"I mean in love." Ella paused this time it's her turn to let out a deep breathe. "Nasaktan kana ba dahil nag mahal ka?" That made Gabb thought deeply. Sure she had one serious relationship. Everything went well but they eventually decided to end things to grow more as a person. Shaking her head she just looked at Ella.

"Ikaw nasaktan kana ba dahil nag mahal ka?" Gabb asked wanting to know more about Ella. Sure they share something from each other but not to the point that they talk about their heartbreaks. So Ella asking her about this and seems to be opening up is something Gabb never expected, not sooner than this.

"I have a long time girlfriend." Ella started. "Actually we are childhood sweethearts, akala ko siya na talaga. Suportado ko lahat lahat ganun din naman siya sakin." Ella may be smiling but Gabb knows that smile is only hiding the fact that she's hurting, Ella is still hurting.

"Pero siguro hindi sapat yung mahal niyo lang yung isa't isa." Skribikin just let Ella talk listening to her every word. "Siguro kasi mataas yung pangarap niya, gusto niya maka alis dito sa isla habang ako naman trapped at merong responsibilidad dito." As Ella's voice cracked Gabb knew that whoever this person who hurt Ella is a very important to her like she's always been a part of Ella no matter what.

"She needed to choose between me and her dream of being a lawyer, but she chose the second one." She loves when Ella smile but not this time, not this kind of smile. "She chose to pursue her dream without me." Tears fell from Ella's eyes causing for Gabb to look away. She hates it, she hates seeing Ella cry. From the moment she first saw Ella the latter is always smiling, the smile that Gabb always wanted to see. Seeing Ella broke down and cry crushed Gabb.

"Kasama niya akong mangarap Gabb pero wala ako nung na abot niya yon." Sitting next to Ella she pulled the latter for a hug. Resting her head n Gabb's shoulder she can't stop herself from crying. She always kept everything to herself, though her family, Becka and Belle knows what happened she's always putting up this smile trying to hide the fact that she's still broken inside. She doesn't even know why she opened this up to Gabb but being inside Gabb's embrace, for the first time in years she felt like she just needed to let it all out, let herself feel the pain to fully heal.

I'm back! Sorry for the super delay of the update. Anyways hope you enjoy this chap. I know it seems off but please do leave a comment!