-12-

"Ate Gabb tignan mo to oh!" Ella watched as her youngest sister pulled Gabb to God knows where. They are out checking the night market on the island with her sisters wanting to look for souvenirs they can give to their friends back in Manila. As her sisters stay in the island for two days they've been pulling Gabb everywhere they go. Ella doesn't know of she feel jealous that her sisters prefers spending time with the young photographer or she misses spending alone time with Gabb.

She sigh both her sisters keeps on pulling Gabb everywhere they go. It looks like Gabb doesn't mind it though, she willingly go with huge smile on her face. It is not helping that her friends and also Frances keeps on teasing her about her sisters liking Gabb saying 'Botong boto sila kay Gabb no?' she just roll her eyes at their statement.

Sitting at one of the tables in front of the stalls selling snacks she sigh stretching her feet. Ella is tired from all the walking and just wants to rest her feet for awhile.

"Di ko alam if anong gusto mo." Snapping her head at her right side she saw Gabb holding two plates. "Sana game ka sa tapsilog." Resting what she's holding down she takes a seat right next to Ella.

"Nasan sina Leina?" Ella asked looking at Gabb. The short haired girl is holding utensils wiping it before giving it to Ella.

"Kasama sina Belle." She paused smiling. "Sabi kasi nila samahan kita kasi mukhang pagod kana sa pag lalakad." Ella can't help but to smile.

"Si Gelay parang mini me mo." Gabb chuckles showing Ella the pictures that she took of her sisters. "Kahit smile oh mini Ella." The two sat on the sands facing the shore with Gabb showing the pictures she took with Ella's family.

"I just realized something." Gabb said her brows furrowed facing Ella.

"Ano yun?" Ella asked, she saw Gabb's hair being blown by the wind. Fixing Gabb's hair that made the younger girl to smile.

"Mag one month na ako dito pero wala pa tayong picture na tayong dalawa lang." Gabb's plan of staying in the island for only a month was changed so she extended her stay. Not only to finish her agenda for coming to the island but also to spend more time with the older girl.

"Palagi tayong may kasama sa picture tsaka kadalasan gamit tong camera ko." Gabb continues.

"Gusto mo ba mag picture tayo?" Ella asked earning a nod from Gabb.

"Of course and also if okay lang sayo." Gabb has been wanting to ask Ella for a picture together with her phone.

"Oo naman." As Ella agrees, Gabb can't fight the smile on her face. She quickly turns off her camera, pulling out her phone in excitement. Opening her camera on her phone she looks around.

"Doon tayo para may ilaw." Ella laughs extending her hand asking Gabb to help her to stand. Dusting off their clothes, hand in hand they walked towards the where they can have a good lightning. Gabb is excited and happy, finally she can have a pictures with Ella all alone. Yes it was a simple pictures taken on her phone but it was something for Gabb. She feels like she's doing something to get herself closer to Ella.

Ella rests her chin on Gabb's shoulder looking at the pictures they just took. Gabb would be lying if she said that having Ella so close to her doesn't make her feel nervous and her heart beating faster than usual. Ella can easily makes her heart beat fast, can make her feel those butterflies in her belly or can make her blush just by looking at the beautiful girl.

"Kahit anong angulo talaga Gabo ang ganda mo." Ella said admiring Gabb's beauty.

"Kahit ikaw din naman eh, any angle you are very beautiful." Ella pouted flushed at the sudden compliment.