-13-

Gabb took out every clothes she have laying it on her bed. Biting on her thumb she looks at the pile of clothes looking for something she can wear. She just asked Ella to go out with her saying that she wanted to spend time with her. After Ella's sister left the older girl was visibly sad.

"What should I wear?" She asked her left hand on her hips and her other hand on her head scanning her eyes through the pile of clothes. "No need to dress to impress, hindi to date kaya okay na siguro to." Picking up her white plain t-shirt and her jeans she looked at the two clothes nodding.

Waiting outside the resort she's excited to take Ella out but she doesn't consider it as a date, not yet. If she will take Ella out she wanted to make sure that Ella will like it and it will be romantic. As soon as Gabb turns around she saw Ella walking out of the resorts looking all so beautiful with her white dress. With just a simple look at Ella makes her feel all this things from her cheeks heating up, heart beating faster to butterflies around her belly. She just stood there admiring the older girl. As of everything is in slow motion, Ella's hair was being blown by the wind and how she brush her hair away from her pretty face it's a scene to witness and Gabb thinks she's lucky for her to see it everyday.

"Tara?" Gabb snapped out of her trance, Ella is already standing in front of her with a huge smile.

"Isang picture muna." Holding her phone she croch down a little pointing her phone to Ella who immediately smiled for her. "Beautiful as always." Ella's cheeks blushed with what Gabb just said, giving the younger girl a slap on the arm she shakes her head.

"Umpisa ka na naman sa pambobola mo ah." Ella said. "Tara na alis na tayo kung san man tayo pupunta." As they walk Gabb keeps on glancing at Ella's hand contemplating if she should or if she can hold the latter's hand.

"Hawakan ko kaya kamay niya?" She though biting her lip. "Wag nalang siguro, baka kung anong isipin." As their knuckles brushed Gabb let out a deep breath. "Screw it! I know that she will not mind it." Just like that Gabb grabbed Ella's hand catching the latter's attention.

Looking down at their now linked hands, Ella then glanced at Gabb to see the younger girl smiling. She let go of Gabb's hand then quickly entwined her fingers with the latter. This caught Gabb off guard, she really thought that Ella doesn't like her holding her hand but instead Ella entwined her fingers with her, holding her hand tightly.

"Gabb ang mahal dito." Ella lowered the menu she's holding leaning closer to Gabb catching the latter's attention. "Sabi ko sayo kahit sa tuhog tuhog nalang tayo eh." Looking up to the waiter Ella smiled at him before turning her attention back to Gabb.

"Ella like I told you treat ko to as a thank you for agreeing to be my muse, kaya please don't worry okay?" Leaning her back against her chair she brings her attention back to the menu she's holding. After a minute Ella settled with pasta and salad with red wine while Gabb ordered steak, salad and a wine as well.

Ella looks around the restaurant, even though the restaurant has been open in the island for God knows how long it's the first time she stepped inside the fancy place. She's not really used to fancy things and prefers simple things even though her family is considered one of the richest family in the island or in their province.

"First time mo dito?" Gabb asked adjusting her seat, she noticed Ella looking around.

"Actually oo, first time ko dito." Grabbing the glass of water Ella took a sip before continuing. "Namamahalan kasi ako sa mga ganitong kainan."  What Gabb likes about Ella is even with her status she still prefers simple things. "Tapos ikaw pa ang mag babayad."

"Well diba sabi ko sayo I will take you out for a nice dinner kasi you agreed to be my muse."

"Pero Gabo ang mahal dito tsaka sobrang underdressed ko." Gabb shakes her head frowning.

"Hindi ka underdressed Ella." She smiled. "You look absolutely stunning as always." Ella avoided looking at Gabb's eyes feeling her cheeks heating up. The past few days Ella noticed how Gabb can easily makes her flushed or have this funny feeling in her stomach. "And also I noticed na malungkot ka since Gelay and Heleina left kaya I wanted to take you out." A smile broke from Ella's lips, she appreciates Gabb's effort with cheering her up.

"Sina Belle at Ecka nakilala ko sila sa Manila nung nag aaral ako noong college." Ella said putting down her glass of wine. "Same kami ng course dati ni Ecka and Bell kaso ayun si Belle nag shift ng course to fashion designing." Gabb nodded.

"Pano naging photographer si Ecka?" The younger girl asked, even they are done eating they stayed at the restaurant's bar drinking wine and enjoying each others company.

"Well nahasa sa university si Ecka, sumali siya sa isang organization then doon nagpaturo siya about photography at ayun na in love si Ecka at ginawa na niyang career." Gabb listens to Ella, how she talks about her life in Manila and how her friendship with Belle and Ecka blossoms.

"Ikaw pano ka nalinya sa photography?" Ella asked thanking the waiter as he pours more wine on their glasses.

"Meron akong friends pareho silang model." Gabb started grabbing a strawberry dabbing it on the chocolate before taking a bite. "I told them na kailangan ko ng pang side lines para may extra income at no need na humingi ng humingi sa parents ko inalok nila ako na mag model." Ella nodded listening to the young photographer.

"I declined being a model tapos ayun since may kaunting knowledge ako sa photography at dahil yung course ko merong photography subject tinulungan nila ako na makapasok sa kakilala nila na photographer at ayun since then eto na yung naging bread and butter ko."

They changed location, they are just outside the resort both girl laying at the beach chair looking at the starts in the night sky.

"Tinanong mo ako before if I have any regrets sa mga ginawa ko in the past." Gabb spoke. "What about you? May mga regrets ka ba?"

"I uh..." Gabb feels like Ella is having a hard time answering.

"You don't need to answer that sorry, change topic tayo." The older girl shakes her head.

"Okay lang." She smiled to Gabb who turns to her side using her arm as her pillow. "I regret coming back here as soon as I graduated." Ella mumbled. "Kasi feeling ko that's the reason why we broke up, kasi na break ko yung mga promises namin sa isa't isa." Ella copies Gabb position, the two girls are now face to face looking into each other's eyes. "Sana wag mong isipin na pati pag tulong sa magulang ko kasama sa regret na nararamdaman ko."

"I don't." Gabb mumbled. "I don't think of you like that, nakikita ko na genuine yung kagustuhan mo na matulungan sina tita. Kita ko kung gaano mo kamahal ang pamilya mo." A lone tear escaped Ella's eyes making Gabb to frown.

"Sorry." Ella smiled wiping the tears that keep on flowing. "Nakakainis kasi minsan pakiramdam ko sinisisi ko yung resort na to bakit nangyare samin yon." She doesn't like seeing Ella crying so without any thoughts she scoot closer to Ella wrapping her arm around the latter pulling her closer.

"I don't know what to say." She said. "But I know one thing Ella, I admire your love for this island, for this resort and your family." Ella wrapped her arm around Gabb's waist her head leaning on the latter's chest. She can smell the the short haired girl's vanilla scent. For some reason Ella calmed down around Skribikin's arms. Gabb continues to comfort Ella who soon stopped crying but still has her arm around the latter's waist. She not complaining though, having Ella in her arms is something Gabb never thought will happen sooner than she expected. She just cherished every second she got to hug Ella with huge smile on her face.

Eeeer how was it? Please leave me a feedback on how was the story going to far 😊 thank you!