-7-

Gabb stretches her arms and legs, she and Ecka will be playing against two locals with chasing the piglet or also known as Habulang Biik of course it was Belle's idea but seeing Ella's smile at them made her agree at this crazy idea of Belle.

"So kapag nahabol natin yung biik panalo na tayo diba?" Ecka asked earning a nod from Gabb. They are at this huge make shift pen, huge enough for four people to run around and chase the piglet with mud around.

"Buti nalang nag itim ako." She mumbles looking at Ecka who met her eyes laughing as the latter is currently wearing a white shirt.

"You better treat us for dinner after this." Gabb jokingly said turning towards Belle who smiles at her.

"Kapag nanalo kayo then I will." Letting out a deep breath Gabb and Ecka watched as one of the acting referee enters the muddy pen holding this cute piglet with red bow around it's neck.

"Good luck Ecka at Gabo." That made Gabb to smile when she heard Ella's nickname for her. Giving the older girl a thumbs up she gets ready as they saw the referee sets the piglet down. As soon as the whistle was heard the referee let go of the piglet which serves as a signal for Ecka and Gabb. Jaydee and Frances both held Gabb and Ecka's camera taking shots while laughing as they struggle to chase the piglet.

Gabb and Ecka looked at the fours girls, they heard the shutters of their camera which Frances and Jaydee is holding. Panting Gabb securely held the piglet that she and Ecka successfully caught with of course, a lot of struggles resulting for both of them to be covered with mud.

"Mag linis muna kayo bago tayo umuwi, may dala akong towel sa bag." Ella said earning a nod from the two girls. As they walk towards where they can clean up Ella can't help but to chuckle as Gabb pets the piglet that she is holding.

"Anong balak niyo sa biik?" She asked earning the short haired girl's attention.

"Di ko alam kay Ecka eh." Hearing her name she stopped on her tracks looking at the two.

"Wala akong balak ampunin yang biik, hindi ko naman pwedeng iuwi sa Manila yan. Ampunin niyo nalang dalawa yan, kunwari baby niyo." After saying those words they heard the two couple in front of them giggled. The two fell silent tailing the couple in front of them. They like the comfortable silence between them and Gabb can't help but to smile as she did not expect that she will be chasing after a piglet, diving at the muds.

"Bakit ka natatawa?" Ella asked their pace slower than earlier. Shaking her head she patted the piglet's head.

"Di ko kasi inasahan na uumpisahan ko yung araw ko with the best sun rise I have ever seen." She said making Ella to smile proudly. "Then had a boodle fight with some of the locals tapos eto nag dive sa putikan at hinuli si Babe." Upon hearing the word babe, Ella frowns a little.

"Babe? Bakit Babe?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Wala kasi akong maisip na pwedeng ipangalan dito kaya sinunod ko nalang doon sa biik sa movie na Babe in the City."

"Grabe tong dalawang to akala mo nag lalakad sa park!" They heard Ecka's voice making them to quicken their pace. "Konting bilis guys gusto ko ng maligo."

"Napaka nito, panira ng moment." Belle said slapping the older girl's shoulder.

"Beer anyone?" Gabb offered as she sets the cooler box on the sand opening it.

"Pass me one please." Belle said thanking as the short haired girl passed her two cans. As the night was actually chilly Gabb dressed to her black hoodie and her shorts and Ella with her grey jacket and shorts while Ecka and Belle wrapped around with their blanket in front of them is the bon fire that Ecka sets. They decided to hang around the shore enjoying the night breeze with Ecka playing guitar softly.

"Kailan natin gagawin yung shoot para sa exhibit mo?" Ella asked watching as Gabb opened the can of beer before sipping. Leaning her back against her chair, the short haired girl looked over to Ella. There it is again, she is caught of guard how this light from the bonfire makes Ella's beauty stands more. She knows Ella is beautiful but sometimes she still caught off guard how beautiful she is. Clearing her throat she quickly and forcefully tore her eyes away from the latter.

"After ng fiesta." She answered earning a nod from the girl besides her. "You know para di kana busy." They fell into silence with only the sound of Ecka's guitar is heard and also the sound of the water hitting against the shore.

Cans after cans of beer that they drank and after Ecka and Belle's non stop teasing at Ella and telling Gabb about the lutang moments of their best friend the couple fell asleep at one of the tent that they have while on the other hand Gabb and Ella was left with no choice but to use the other tent that is visibly smaller than what Ecka and Belle is using. Gabb feels like she sober up a little as she can feel Ella laying close to her. She let out another sigh which she lost count on how many times she did.

"Di ka makatulog? Masyado bang maliit ang tent?" Ella asked making her to turn her head to look at Ella's back.

"Hindi lang ako makatulog." She said turning to her side facing Ella who still has her back facing her.

"Gusto mo ba na doon nalang ako sa tent nina Belle lumipat para maluwag ang pwesto mo?" As Ella turns around to face her she gave her a small smile shaking her head. Again for the nth time both of them fell into silence but this time they both stared at each other's eyes.

"Nasabi ko ba sayo kung gaano ka kaganda?" Gabb said, maybe it's the alcohol that she drank that made her say that but she doesn't care.

"Hindi ako maganda Gabb." That made Gabb frown. She scoot a little to Ella who changed position and used her right arm as her pillow.

"You, Ella Amat is the most beautiful girl that I laid my eyes on." She said with confidence, thankful that she have this courage and that is because of the beers that she had, which she is thankful for.

"Ganon ba talaga ako kaganda Gabb, o sinasabi mo lang yan kasi gusto mo akong papaniwalain na maganda talaga ako at pati na din ang sarili mo?" A sigh escaped Ella's lips. "You know you can still look for your new muse para sa exhibit mo." Shaking her head, Skribikin gave Ella this gentle smile.

"What I have said is true, you are the most beautiful girl I have seen, trust me." Slowly she brought her free hand to cup Ella's cheek. The action made Ella to close her eyes, leaning a little at the younger girl's warm and soft hand against her cheek. Slowly her thumb caressed Ella's cheek.

"I don't know if this is because of the beers but..."

"But?" Ella asked opening her eyes to look at Gabb.

"But I really want to kiss you." She whispered her eyes already looking at Ella's parted ones.

"You want to kiss me?" Ella asked earning a nod from Gabb.

"If you want me to." There is no words needed, Ella nods her head which is the only go signal that Gabb needed. She leaned closer to Ella, she watched as the latter closed it's eyes waiting for the kiss. Slowly Gabb closed her eyes, her hand still cupping her cheeks.