Chapter Twelve

Phoenix walks onto the Jolly Roger and over to where Emma "Hey Emma

Phoenix walks onto the Jolly Roger and over to where Emma "Hey Emma." she smiles. "Hey Phoenix, Harry's still asleep if you want to go wake him." Emma responds. Nodding Phoenix walks into the main part of the ship and into Harry's room. Smiling she jumps on him "Morning baby." she smiles lying next to him. "Morning Princess." Harry responds kissing her gently. Phoenix smiles and brushes his hair out his eyes with her fingers. "You want to dye my hair for me? I was thinking black." Harry asks her. "Sure baby, we can go ask Dizzy for the stuff once you're dressed." Phoenix responds. Once dressed Harry takes her hand before leading her out to the deck "We'll be back later Mum. We're going to get some stuff to dye my hair from Dizzy." Harry tells his mother. "Okay see you two later." Emma smiles. Phoenix waves at Emma before following Harry off the boat and taking his hand in hers "What made you want to dye your hair?" she asks him. "Fancied a change." Harry shrugs putting his arm round her shoulders. "I also have something for you." Harry adds putting his other hand in his pocket and pulling out a small box. Handing it to Phoenix he lets her open it "Harry is this..." Phoenix starts. "My family ring? Yes it is. I want you to have it, I love you and I can't think of anyone else that I would give it to." Harry cuts in. Smiling Phoenix puts it on her right hand pointing finger before kissing Harry.

A/N: Sorry it's short this is a bit of a filler chapter before Descendants 3