Chapter Two

Phoenix stands with her Father, Henry, Carina and her friends at the back of the docks. She spots the car and Lumiere gets out once it stops. "Lumiere!" Phoenix says hugging the man. "It's a pleasure to see you again Miss Turner." he says hugging her back and giving her a wink. Once she releases the man she jumps in the limo with her friends, brother and Carina following her. They all sit down and Will jumps in the front with Lumiere. Harry Gil and Uma look at the sweets, chocolate and cake slightly confused as to what they are. "Here try this." Phoenix says handing them each a bit of chocolate. Once they put it in their mouths they all look at each other. "Help yourselves." Phoenix tells them as she picks up a cup cake. Suddenly she hears a noise from her bag. She opens it to find Jack the Monkey hiding. Giggling she takes him out "We've got ourselves a stowaway." she tells them with a smile.

Soon they arrive in Auradon at the Turner Manor. Phoenix jumps out and spots her cousin and his girlfriend. "Benny!" she cheers running to him. "Phoe Phoe!" he says as he hugs her. "Ben this is Harry, Uma and Gil. My best friends on the Isle. Guys this is Ben and his girlfriend Audrey." she introduces everyone. Jack makes a chirping noise from her shoulder. "Oh and we can't forget Jack the Monkey." she adds giving the monkey a biscuit from the car. She looks towards the house and spots her Mother standing with her Father. "Mother." she cries running over and hugging her. "Oh you've got so tall." Elizabeth says hugging her daughter. Phoenix chuckles and releases her Mother "Mother these are my best friends Harry, Uma and Gil." she says. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you all." Elizabeth says. Harry and Gil bow slightly while Uma curtsies. "Why are they bowing and curtsying?" Audrey asks snottily. "Well my Mother is the Pirate King and we are Pirates." Phoenix says with a smirk, making Ben smile while hiding his laughter. "What?" Audrey asks. "Yeah which means my brother is the Pirate Prince and I'm the Pirate Princess. So all those times you said we weren't royalty, well we are." Phoenix says smiling at Audrey. Phoenix turns to Harry, Uma and Gil "Come on we'll go to my room and then I shall take you to Mother's ship." she tells them. They smile and rush up to her bedroom. Jack jumps from her shoulder and runs up the banister before jumping on to Harry's shoulder when they reach the top. Phoenix opens the door confused after noticing it's slightly open. She walks in and immeadietly gets tackled to the floor by a mass of fur. She laughs "Snicker! Down boy." Her three friends look at her wide eyed. "This is Snickerdoodle my dog." Phoenix says.

"Are all dogs this big?" Harry asks stroking Snickers fur

"Are all dogs this big?" Harry asks stroking Snickers fur. "No Snicker is a Saint Bernoodle. He's cross bred between two large dog breeds. A Saint Bernard and a Giant Poodle." Phoenix explains. "Come on I've got some clothes that will help with blending a bit better, don't want everyone to know Mother broke the rules." she tells them handing each a set of clothes.