Chapter One

Phoenix wakes up to a heavy weight landing on her, she opens her eyes to see its her older brother Henry. "Get up lazy." he smiles, ruffling her hair before running off. Phoenix jumps up and runs after him. "I'm going to kill you Henry." she shouts as she runs on deck of her Father's ship 'The Flying Dutchman'. She spots her Father by the wheel and goes over to him. "Dad he did it again. I'm not responsible for any injuries that occur to him if he does it again." she says leaning against one of the masts. "I'll talk to him. If you do hit him make sure to do it where your Mother can't see it." her Father tells her with a wink. Phoenix giggles before giving her Father a quick kiss on the cheek and going to get dressed.

She grabs her cutlass and attaches it to her belt

She grabs her cutlass and attaches it to her belt. Looking in the mirror she smiles before running back out onto the deck. Once on the deck she hears a familiar laugh, she smiles and runs to where she sees her Father talking to someone. "Uncle Jack!" she cheers hugging her 'Uncle'. "There's my favourite Turner." he says hugging her with a smile. Phoenix spots Henry and sticks her tounge out at him, he responds by doing the same back to her. Phoenix feels a small weight on her shoulder and turns to see Jack the monkey that belonged to Carina's Father. "Hello to you aswell Jack." she says handing him a biscuit from the table.

" she says handing him a biscuit from the table

"Daddy, I'm going to see Harry." she tells her Father giving him a kiss on the cheek. She does the same to her Uncle Jack and Henry before waving to Carina, as she walks off the boat to the Dock. "You staying or coming with me Jack?" she asks the monkey. Jack settles in her shoulder making her laugh. "Coming with me then." She runs down the dock to the Jolly Roger, the Hook family residence. She jumps onto the deck and spots Harry's Father, Killin Jones aka Captain Hook.