Chapter Fourteen

A week later Phoenix walks through the market with Harry's arm over her shoulder "What's the plan today handsome?" she asks him

A week later Phoenix walks through the market with Harry's arm over her shoulder "What's the plan today handsome?" she asks him. "Well, I was thinking maybe we head to the cliff and have a picnic." Harry responds. "Hmm, I like the sound of that." Phoenix smiles giving him a quick kiss. As they pull away the pair of them see Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos pull up with Celia of their bikes, they quickly hide behind the wall and poke their heads round to watch them "What are they doing here?" Harry asks. "Listen." Phoenix tells him. "Hey! I'm me again." Mal remarks as she looks at her hands and touches her face. "Duh! Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia tells her. "Oof, welcome back." Evie tells Mal. "Thank you." Mal responds as they start walking towards Dr Facilier's underground amusement park. "I like the look of those bikes." Phoenix smiles. "I do too, I'll go get Gil and Harriette." Harry says kissing her head before walking off. Phoenix smiles and runs her hand through her newly dyed hair which Dizzy did before she left the Isle.

After a couple of minutes Harry returns with Gil and Harriette "Those the bikes?" Harriette asks. "Yep and they've kindly left us the keys." Phoenix smiles as they walk over. Phoenix climbs onto Mal"s bike and pulls on the helmet "Whoa, rookie mistake?" Jay says as the others walk out of the amusement park. "Long time nae see!" Harry grins. "Get off my bike, Hook!" Jay shouts. "Catch me if you can, Jay!" Harry says before the four of them speed off towards the cliffs. As they get there they park by the side of the cliff "Wooo, that was great!" Phoenix grins, jumping off the bike. Harry smiles and kisses her "You were great." he tells her. "Eww enough you two. Now I have to go see Zevon, see you three later." Harriette tells them as she walks off. "Zevon, as in Son of Yuma?" Phoenix asks Harry. "I guess so." Harry responds. Just then Gil knocks over one of the bikes causing a domino effect and making all the bikes fall of the cliff. Phoenix and Harry laugh as Gil looks at them "Oops." Gil smiles making the three of them start laughing. "Come on, if the four traitors are still here then they need to leave. We can jump through the barrier as it closes." Phoenix tells them. "Nice plan." Harry smiles kissing her head as they walk to the bridge.

They get to the bridge and hide as they watch the five vk's walk through the barrier, running over the three of them dive through the barrier as it closes "We made it, bro. We made it." Gil grins hugging Harry and Phoenix. "Hey, guys, we just come for a... wee visit." Harry smiles as they go to step forward but are stopped by the others. Harry makes Mal drop whatever she's holding "Hey! Hey! Hey! No!" Mal shrieks as it falls towards the water. Just then a tentacle comes out of the water and catches it "Drop something?" Uma asks surfacing. "It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!" Mal shouts. "Uma!" Harry, Gil and Phoenix smile. "That's my name." Uma smiles before wrapping her tentacle round the blue rock and dives back underwater. "No!" Mal shrieks. There's a massive whirlpool that rises up before splashing apart "Hi, guys." Uma smiles from behind them. "Uma!" Phoenix exclaims running over and hugging her best friend. "Welcome back!" Harry smiles. "Uma. You swam off and forgot all about us." Gil says sadly. "Yeah, planning her revenge, no doubt." Mal comments. "It's not all about you, Mal. I was looking for a hole in the barrier, to let everybody out. And you know what I found, guys? It's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all for themselves." Uma responds.

"Whatever. Uma, I need that to break a spell." Mal says sticking her hand out. "Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter." Carlos adds. "Hmm, so the good guy's the bad guy?" Phoenix asks. "Well, I might not give it back. See what happens." Uma smirks. "Uma, it's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!" Mal tells her. Phoenix smiles "Guarantee us that every single villain kid who wants to can get off the Isle." she tells Mal. "I can't do that." Mal shakes her head. "Can't do that. Well, how about now?!" Uma asks holding the ember over the water. "Deal! Deal." Mal says. Uma smirks and fake drops it "Uma! Her word is good." Evie tells her. "I'll still keep this... for the time being. Because if I think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again. This is a job for pirates!" Uma grins. Phoenix smiles and Harry puts his arm round her shoulders "Where are our bikes?" Jay asks. "Oh, yeah. We crashed them." Gil smiles. "Vrum! Crsh!" Harry imitates making the three of them laugh. "Look at his face." Phoenix grins looking at Jay. "Here's a thought. We could try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences. Yeah? Who wants gum?" Evie asks. "Let's go." Uma says leading her friends away. "Ah! No. I'm in charge. Let's go." Mal says walking off. Phoenix stays where she is "Nix? You coming love?" Harry asks. "Waiting for my Co-Captain to give me my orders." Phoenix shrugs. Uma smiles "Come on Nix." she smiles. Phoenix smiles and goes to catch up with her friends, jumping on Harry's back as she does so.