Chapter 6

So im gonna try a little bit different writing style for this chapter tell me if you like it or not

"Wha-?!"

I cried out in shock almost falling back but leon catching me.

I got back on my feet blushing a little, but he seemed to not even properly notice it.

"What was that?" I asked slightly frightened.

Hop ran over to the place they landed and picked up the two stones.

"Y/n! Look!"

I went over to him and leaned down, he had two shimmering stars in his hands.

"Y/n! Those are wishing stars!"
He said excited handing me one of them.

"Your saying that like i know what that is!"

"We can ask the professor to make dynamax bands out of these!"

"Dynamax?!"

I remembered seeing it on tv once when the pokemon got huge and used super strong attacks!

"Wow! Thats so cool hop!" I said excited and hugging him.

When i let go his face was completely red and confused.

I didn't even notice it though and ran over to Leon.

"Leon look!" I showed him the sparkling stone.

He just gave me a promising smile.

Short timeskip

"Here you go, you two."

Magnolia handed me a big bracelet with the shimmering stone inlaid into it, and when I put it on my arm i felt something i haven't felt so purely in forever...

Excitement

I was excited to become strong, I was excited to become a trainer,
I was
Excited.

My body was tickling and I stared at my wrist were I placed the band...

I cant believe whats happening...

"Thank you professor!" I said and left the house to chase hop who already left earlier... how did I not even notice.?

I found him at his house sitting on the floor, I sat down next to him.

"So! When are we gonna start the gym challenge?"
I asked.

He smiled at me, "Lee said the day after tomorrow!"
He answered happily.

He was so sweet, like he couldnt even harm a cutiefly... this childlike spirit was the most wonderful thing in the world to me.

"Great!" I smiled.

Timeskip (sorry im doing so many :< )

I wanted to go to turffield to find a new pokemon to catch since i learned form my last fight that this was really important, even with the strongest pokemon in the world I needed to bring diversity into my team to take on different types of trainers.

Of course to get to turffield first i had to go trough a cave.

There were a few cool pokemon there but nothing that really caught my eye...

'Well lets go look in the wild area' I thought already walking back there.

The wild area was huge and full of cool pokemon! There MUST be a pokemon for me right?

When I arrived I let the cold breeze play with my hair and cool down my skin. The weather there changed a ton so I was lucky to catch it at a good time.

This peace was perfect...

I walked deep into the wild area, there were some pokemon that I tought may make a good team but they would either be too strong or run away from me.

'Wow what a lucky day...' I chuckled to myself

I arrived at a lake with very harsh fog...

I could barely see anything....

Suddendly I heard that sound again...

A similar sound from last time...

This time I didnt bother to turn around but ran for dear life, some pokemon chasing after me again at an impressive speed.

I had no Idea how I could be this unlucky, being chased by two different pokemon in the wild area in one week, and what was worse was that this time there might just not be a Raihan to save my life.

I remembered the stabbing pain in my back, making my still not healed wounds hurt.

Like I wasn't already unlucky enough I tripped and fell over a rock.

By this time the pokemon was deadly close to me, a Vespiquen, looking me in the eyes as if it will send me to heaven any second, I didn't even know what the hell I did to upset a usually calm Pokemon this time...

I shut your eyes and expected pain followed by death...

...
...
...

But that never happened...

I heard a large splash, I opened my eyes just a little bit to see the Vespiquen fainted on the ground.

I looked in front of me to see who saved me from my horrendous faith.

A big, majestic pokemon

Staring at me with an indescribable expression in its eyes.

A milotic...

Soooo sorry for leaving out the romance in that one.
Please tell me which boys (or girl ;)) should make their apperances in this story (no matter if friendship or love interest) leave a comment!