Ymir

Year 849

Age: 14

(3rd person P.O.V)

"Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee!" Christa begged with big round pleading eyes.

"I don't know..."  Replied Y/n, rubbing his shoulder and unable to face her while she had that guilt inducing look.

"It's just truth or dare! We need more people! I'll do anything! Please!" Christa wouldn't let up. She really wanted to have some fun after such a long week of training.

"I've never played! What if I get dared to do something extreme? Or have to say something really personal?"

"You think too much." Ymir chimed in, taking a place at Christa's side. "No one's going to make you strip or anything." Her assurance did little to help him cause well... it's Ymir. She's not exactly the most trustworthy person at times.

"I won't let anyone make you do something you're uncomfortable with!" Christa promised. 

"Well if it's like that...then ummmm..." Y/n looked unsure, he'd be willing to play but the thought of him having to do something crazy kind of psyched him out.

Although she wanted him to play, Christa wasn't going to pressure him if he really felt that strongly about it. "You don't have to." She smiled to assure that it really was okay. "I'd hate to make you feel-" Christa got interrupted by Ymir leaning against her, looking very displeased. 

"Oh my god! How come you always have to think so hard?!" Ymir harshly scolded him.

Christa didn't like her tone or guilt tripping at all. He didn't want to play, it wasn't the end of the world and Y/n's really nice and one of their closest friends so there's no reason to be a mega-bitch to him. 

"Ymir! Stop being so mean!" She commanded, using the top of her head to ram into Ymir's back elevating her surprisingly high given Christa's short stature. 

"You know that isn't true! He always goes out of his way to be good to us! He can do whatever he wants!" She scolded

"You know that isn't true! He always goes out of his way to be good to us! He can do whatever he wants!" She scolded. Christa could seriously get fired up when she's had enough of Ymir's hard attitude.