Chapter 4: No one

If you lose some weight then maybe.

Narrator

After dinner Farrah ate then she went back to her dorm and fell asleep

Farrah Lockwood

I woke up on time today, Thank god.

I got out of bed, got in the shower, did my hair, and brushed my teeth.

I got to my closet and saw that all my skirts were dirty, Shit. Now what I'm I going to wear. I went searching through my closet, I still had old clothes from last year in my closet so I looked through them.

I finally found a skirt, Yes. I put it on and then I see it, it's too short, way too short.

I have to wear it because I have nothing to wear but this--I knew that I grew over the summer, but I didn't know it was this bad, I looked at my legs in the mirror, I hate my legs so much. The skirts that I wear on a day-to-day basis are long, looser than every other girl that goes here, I got made fun of for wearing them and of course, it was Brooklyn and her friends.

I just don't like showing my body like that, I mean is it a crime not wanting to show my body.

This skirt was tighter than what I usually wear and way higher than what I wear, the skirt stopped in the middle of my thigh showing all of my legs.

I'm just going to wear it for the rest of the day then sort out everything when I get back to my dorm, for now, I need to leave before I become late again. Mr. Malfoy kinda scares me--But in a good way--No Farrah he's you're teacher, stop.

Now I need to hurry before I'm late, I put on some light makeup and grabbed my wand, then headed out the door to Mr.Malfoy's class.

Narrator

Farrah opened the door to Mr.Malfoy's class, she closed the door which made a loud sound, that made everyone turn to her even Mr.Malfoy.

Draco was sitting at his desk writing something on a piece of paper with his sleeves rolled up, making his veins show from his four-arm to his hands.

Draco cleared his throat while looking at Farrah, he looked down at her legs before talking.

"Ms.Lockwood, you are violating the dress code" He said putting his hand on his chin to hold up his head. Farrah continued walking because she didn't hear him.

"Ms. Lockwood," He said getting a little bit louder than the first time, Farrah turned around and looked at him. "You are violating the dress code, go to the headmaster." Draco said walking towards Farrah, still talking sternly as if he was angry.

"S-sorry sir it's just that I didn't have any clean ski--" Farrah said, now nervous. He cut her off.

"I said go to the headmaster" Draco said putting his head down and closing his eye's

"But I do-" Farrah could not even get a sentence out. "I said go, NOW" Draco said lifting his head up to look at Farrah. Farrah saw pure anger in his eyes, Farrah was about to go when she heard a voice speak.