Chapter 10: New student?

Farrah Lockwood

I woke up and rolled over to an empty bed.

I thought he would be better than to just leave me like that, I guess not. Maybe he just had to do something important, I'll just tell myself that so I don't overthink again. I just don't like the fact that he just left me like that I mean I know he's an asshole but damn.

I got out of bed, walking to my bathroom to get ready for the rest of the day. Everything I would do, I just could not stop thinking about him.

I just decided to push everything down and I just wanted to try and forget what happened.

I walked out of my dorm and started to walk to class when I noticed that I would be able to see Draco when I get to his classroom

I walked into the classroom thinking I would see Draco but that was not the case. Who I saw was the person I hated the most, Hermione Jean Granger. Of course, this has to happen to me out of all the days.

What the fuck

"Well hello Ms. Lockwood, how are your mom and dad."

I don't want to talk to her, why the fuck is she even here, where is Draco. Is he really going to ignore me, why is he being so damn childish if I knew this is what it was going to be like to date-- or whatever we are, I would not have gone through with it.

"Would not say I feel the same, my mom is fine I really don't know why you're asking I mean, after all, you're the one that caused the family to break apart," I said looking at her with her mouth being wide open.

"but I mean other than that she fine and my dad is most likely fucking some other whore, like usual."

I said walking to my desk and sitting down.

"What was that all about"

"It's nothing Edith don't worry about it" I said starting my work. There really was something wrong with me, the woman I hate is in the room as me, how do you think I would feel about it. As much as a hate Draco right now I would still rather have him here than her. I am just going to try to get through this day and hopefully, Draco will be back here tomorrow.

"Excuse me class I will be the substitute for you guys till Mr. Malfoy comes back" Hermione said as she sat back down into the seat.

Well that's just amazing, isn't it. Kill me now.

"You guys may go now, Ms. Lockwood stay please."

What the hell does she want from me.

I packed up my stuff and walk to her desk.

"Yes." I said with a cold tone

"I don't like the way that you're talking to me and I would really like it  if you stopped."

"Well, my mom didn't like the way you were fucking her husband behind her back but did you care?"

She didnt say anything.

"That's what I thought, now I'm going to go because I'm pretty hungry."

I said walking out of the classroom and walking to the great hall. I walked in and everyone was talking and laughing with each other, I took a seat next to Maryanne and Edith with Tate, Theo and Brooklyn being across from us. I really didnt care about Theo anymore I had bigger problems to deal with and plus I'm already stressed out.

"WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HERE TODAY, STUDENTS HIS NAME IS SCORPIUS MALFOY" 

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Hey guys I'm back sorry for making you guys wait so long, yes I know this chapter is short but this is just a filler to show what's about to happen in the future with the new chapters

Okay, I love you guys MUAH.

Btw I'm making a playlist for my story on Spotify:)
You guys should really read my besties book it's called 'cheek to cheek' her @ is ronnw2007