Chapter 6: Detention

Enjoy
Mature content ahead;)

Now Detention—

Ms.Lockwood detention

Narrator

"You need to tell her Theo because if that little bitch touches you one more time I swea-"

"Brooklyn calm down I'll tell her soon, now can I get what I came here for."

Theo began to push her against the wall in her dorm, he started sucking on her neck leaving hickeys all over her.

Moans leaving Brooklyn's moans echoing in the dorm room, Theo picked up Brooklyn and wrap her around his waist walking towards the bed, setting her down on the bed—lips still attached to her neck.

He began to take off Brooklyn's underwear, he laid her down on the bed kissing down her from her chest to her stomach all the way down to her cunt.

He started to suck on her cunt, swirling his tongue around her clit make her moan louder.

He slipped two fingers inside her plunging in and out of her. She started to moan his name, he covered her mouth with his hand and continued.

The way he was pleasing Brooklyn compared to the way he was supposed to please Farrah was so much more different.

With Farrah, he was rough and quick and it was like he didn't care but with Brooklyn, he was gentle and soft and it was like he was making love but with Farrah, he was just fucking her.

Theo started to take off his pants leaving him in boxers only.

"Do you want this?" Theo asks standing over her.

"Mhm" She said nodding her head.

Theo began to take off his boxes leaning over to Brooklyn.

He pushed his dick inside her cunt making her moan he went at a pace that was not steady—quite uneven but Brooklyn was in joying it—I mean she did have sex with him multiple times.

Theo continues to go at that pace till her walls began to close up.

"Theo I'm about to cu—"

"Cum my love"

And she came but Theo pulled out not even letting her ride out her climax.

He came on her stomach.

Just like what he did to Farrah but this time he helped Brooklyn clean up the mess, he got a towel to wipe off the cum that was left on her.