Chapter 11: New student part 2

Farrah Lockwood

"WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HERE TODAY, STUDENTS HIS NAME IS SCORPIUS MALFOY"

He had blond hair, nice white teeth, and he was very tall he kinda reminded me of Draco which I mean he should he is Draco's son so why would he not look like him. he came to sit down next to me, that's kinda weird but whatever. He smells like Draco, this is really not good for me right now why is he here well it's not really him but his son is here, and with that being said he really does look like Draco--

"Do you have a staring problem?" Scorpius asked making Farrah lose her train of thought.

"No sorry I didn't mean to stare-"

"No it's okay love, who wouldn't want to stare at me, I mean look at me." Wow, he's Draco's son for sure.

"Don't be too cocky, you're not that good-looking."

"Oh, sure I'm not, think again sweetheart."

"Whatever Malfoy." I said getting out of my seat and walking to my class, when I was walking I just felt as if someone was following me. I walked into my class and low and behold there he is, he takes a seat next to me, smirking. Why is he staring at me?

"Do you have a staring problem?" I said mocking him.

"No what are you talking about why would I want to stare at you." He said looking away from me

"No it's okay love, who wouldn't want to stare at me, I mean look at me."

"Oh whatever shut up."

"Oh, I'm sorry are you mad, Malfoy. Aww, that sucks." I said laughing and going back to my work.

The class was over and I went to the rest of my classes and still, he was in my class once again why is he here again, is this day going to get any worst.

"Ms. Lockwood you and Mr.Malfoy can sit together for the rest of the year, I think he needs someone to talk to and help him around the school. Ms. Lockwood, would you mind showing Mr. Malfoy around the school?"

"Um but Ms. Lovegood I think Mr. Malfoy can walk himself around"

"come on please for me"

"Fine only because I love you, come on Malfoy."

I walked out with him and showed him around with him still just staring at me, he was acting like he didn't know his way around the school because I know that there are prefects that show you around.

"And that's all, you can go now"

"Thank you my love but I didn't need it"

"then why did you let me take you"

"Because I just wanted to see your pretty face"

"Yeah whatever, I'm going into the common room to study so please, if you come in there try your best to shut the fuck up please, and thank you."

I walked into the common room and started to study, I was done studying and I began to read a book when I heard the door open. I felt someone behind me so I turn around and see this ferret behind me just staring at my book.

"Do you need something?" I say putting my head back down to look at my book.

"No, I just wanted to see what you were reading that's all." Scorpius said walking over to the couch and sitting beside me.

"Ok that's cool but if you sit here you need to be quiet." I say looking at him.

"YES MAAM." He said loudly.

"Fuck you." I said going back to reading, as he had a smirk on his face and stood up to grab a book and sit back down.

~~~~~~~~

"You're breathing too loud shhh"

"Lockwood what the hell are you talking about, what do you want me to die"

"I mean that would solve a lot of my problems, so yeah."

"Whatever"

20 Minutes Later

Narrator

Farrah fell asleep and started to drift off to Scorpius's shoulder, instead of him pushing her off he got up and grabbed a blanket and covered her up and went to the other couch, and started to read again. He ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~