Chapter 9: Fuck me professor part 2

OKAY IM SORRY ABOUT THE OTHER CHAPTER THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE BETTER😏
BTW IM SORRY BUT I WAS LISTENING TO LOVE IS A BITCH BY TWO FEET AND IT HAD ME IN A MOOD SO ENJOY 😉😏

Now Detention—

Tell me you want me

Narrator

"Lockwood get up" Draco said standing by Farrah's door.

"Muffliato"

"Mr.Malfoy what are you doing here I tho—"

Draco pushed Farrah against the wall, grabbing the back of her head roughly pushing their lips together, moving in sync.

"Up." Draco said tapping the back of Farrah's thigh directing her to lift up her thighs. Farrah wrapped her thighs around Draco pulling him closer to her.

Draco pushed himself against the wall deepening the kiss making Farrah moan against his mouth, Draco groaned at the sensation of Farrah's moan.

He demanding for her to open her mouth, Draco squeezed Farrah's thigh causing her to let out a moan and with that Draco slipped his tongue inside of her mouth.

His tongue tasting like mint from the breath mints he always had in his mouth, both of their tongues fighting for dominance.

Draco pulled away from Farrah trying to catch his breath.

"Are you sure you want this Lockwood because when I start I don't stop until I feel like it's time to, mon amour"

"Mhm" Farrah nodded.

Draco grabbed her face roughly.

"Use your fucking words, slut. Tell me you want me."

"Yes, please I want you."

Draco continued to kiss Farrah carrying her over to the bed lying her down on her back

He removed her shirt followed by her bra revealing her breast, Draco paused staring at her.

"You're so fucking gorgeous" he whispered in her ear making her whimper, he went down on her collarbone leaving breathy kisses. Hot breath fanning her neck, he continued to kiss down to her stomach.

Farrah started to arch her back in that moment Draco grabbed both of her hands pinning them up to the top of her head.

"Stop. Fucking. Moving." Draco said coldly going back down to her stomach leaving sloppy kisses all over. Draco didn't miss any spot on her body leaving love bites all over her stomach, coming back to her neck leaving love bites up there too.