ᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

⌫3rd person POV⌫

3rd person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

It was a normal afternoon and you were walking home from a convenience store with a bag of ice cream. You wore a black skin tight long sleeve shirt along with beige lose pants and belt. Topping it of with a long black coat. You always wore clothes like this to work... well your normal work.  You were listening to music with your earbuds in when you heard your phone ding. Picking out your bag you saw a message from the contact "Akito (TKY)." TKY meant TsukiKane Yakuza. Kane was your mother's last name while your father's last name was L/N. The factor that your mother used to be a mafia queen before she died made you one.

You clicked on Akito's contact and he texted you 'hey I know you just got off work but Akira is acting a fool and I need you to put him in his place' you read the text and a vein appeared on your head these fools can't do anything for themselves you thought as you started walking in the direction that leads to the yakuza building

As you got closer and closer to the front door of the building you thought to yourself I wonder if these fools would even be able to do anything for themselves. You put your hand on the door handle, opened the door, and walked into the building. I should just disappear and let these fuckers fend for themselves.

Still walking you closed your eyes and started shaking your head but felt the air quality change. You stopped walking and opened your eyes. You looked around and this wasn't where you were supposed to be. You noticed you were on a rooftop and were surrounded by skyscrapers.

You walked closer to the edge and looked down. It was foggy but you could still catch a glimpse of what was there. It was bodies... Stepping back you pulled you phone out to try Akito's contact. The call wasn't going through. So you moved on to Akira. It still wasn't going through Instead of staying outside, you walked inside to go back to the bottom level. You walked around the building trying to find the stairs, this time calling anyone you could. No success. Just like you weren't able to come across any stairs. Where the hell am I.

After a bit more walking you turned the corner to find a dead body on the floor and a pool of blood around it. Not far away from the body was a girl with her whole outfit blooded. The girl turned around and started lunging towards you. There was something odd about the girl. Is it her mask you thought to yourself still not moving why does she has a mask on. As she got closer she raised her weapon which was what looked to be a kitchen knife. You kicked the knife out of her hand and kicked her back with a swift movement. the girl got up again with the intent to grab the knife again and try and kill you. If I don't kill her she'll kill me you thought running and picking up the knife. With another swift movement ran towards her sliting her neck... killing her.

You moved away from her body still trying to find the stairs but when you did, the way to the bottom level was blocked. Next To the stairs was a box you crouched down and opened the box. in the box there was a mask and a pair of dual-wielding guns with some extra loaders. Guns thank god there are guns I could not do with a knife you thought to yourself. you dropped the knife you had in hand and picked up the mask.

You studied the front of the mask closely, the mask seemed like it had its bottom half cut off in the line a triangle leaving breathing space for a nose and speaking space for a mouth. still studying the mask you turned it to its back.

The fit

 Hope you enjoyed it

Hope you enjoyed it. Clearly, I'm trying out a new writing and bio style and I like this one much better. I also changed the out fit because I hates the old one. Byeee

- Ami

Word count - 720
Edited

Word count - 720Edited⌫