ʟɪʟᴀᴄ

⌫3rd Person POV⌫

3rd Person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"WHAT THE FUCK"

As the 3 got closer to you on each of their bridges it seemed that they had noticed each other presence and began moving at a faster pace than before. You looked around you to see if any bridges were free but there was none. You went back looking in the direction you were in to see which path was the smartest for you. You choose the path to the right as it seemed the safest and the mask on it had a horrible weapon. You ran in its direction shooting at its chest so it could not easily be evaded. Successfully killing if you continued to run on the bridge before something made you stumble and fall back.

You looked forwards as you got up and noticed another mask in front of you. It was the mask that was all the way in the far right. You looked towards the left and noticed the bridge the mask was on had fallen. Did this shit fucking jump the voice in your head exclaimed what kind of supernatural powers do these shits have. The mask began jumping on the bridge as you tried t regain your balance as you had just fallen.

You properly regained your balance, lifted yourself and kicked the mask back, and got closer to it. the mask got up with its quick speed and stabbed you in the stomach with her... NAILS? (I knew them girls with those long-ass nails could use it as a weapon) I know I didn't just get stabbed with some nails, now you were pissed. how the fuck did I get stabbed with nails, nevermind I don't have time for this. You stepped back still pissed and unsheathed the katana you stole from that mask. The katana was long so it would be useful in this situation. You moved towards it and with one hefty swing you sliced his head off killing it. You sheath the katanas back and picked up the guns from the holsters that were in the box as you got off the rope bridge.

When you got off the rope bridge there were two other bridges. one of them was free and the other had the last of the 3 masks that you saw. You couldn't give less of a fuck as you shot it through its mask ass it fell over the rim bridge. You walked to the bridge in the other direction with words going through your head. How the FUCK did I just get STABBED WITH FINGERNAILS, you walked in a slouching manner as you reached the door of the building this really took the name clawed names to a different level. you shook your head in disappointment as you walked around the top floor of the building. I should probably get some rest, you counted out as you opened the door to what seemed to be an apartment.

Timeskip

It's been about 3 days since you first appeared in this world. You haven't exactly figured out where you are but from the information you have gathered, there is no way to get downstairs. You have been staying in one apartment meant building and have only left to get the daily bags of food and water. During the time you stayed inside you tried to find a way to get out of this world you were in.

You walked out of the place to get the normal drop of food you got each day. You took your weapon with you just in case you met a mask on the top floor as you did for the past two days. As you got around the corner leads upstairs to the roof, you heard voices. There seemed to be about 4 voices, 3 high school girls, and one that seemed to be an adult male, maybe in his twenties. You stayed to the side of the wall when trying to recognize the voices then felt the presence of another person. It seemed like they didn't notice so you turned the corner to alert them but the presence was a mask approaching them at a fast pace. You raised the gun in your right hand and shot it straight in the head catching the attention of the group of people that were just speaking.

This chapter was as I could have done better. anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter is longer than my usual ones. Byeeeeeeeee

-Ami

Edited

Edited⌫