Rᴏsᴇ

⌫3rd person POV ⌫

3rd person POV

Kinda NSFW

The both of you had only been about two cups in but it seemed you were a lot more comfortable. He had his blazer off and the first two buttons of his shirt undone. You, on the other hand, were completely done with your shirt leaving only your bra and dress pants. You had your head on his lap with his hand playing with the tips of your hair. The both of you went back and forth with random questions that came to mind.

"Okay, I got one," you said as you raised your hands in the air, palms facing the ceiling. "What's your favorite time of the year?"

"I don't know, maybe," he spoke, pausing to think of an answer. "Actually, I do know. It's winter."

He took a sip out of his drink and started again "because I live in a city so whenever winter time came around it would be decorated nicely. I thought it was really pretty."

You had started to realize that the more you two talked, the more he remembered things about himself.  It was nice because he never seemed to realize that he was remembering things but there was a bit of glow entering his eyes each time.

He smiled as you dropped your hands back down and asked " what about you?"

"Same as you, but for extremely different reasons." You laughed.

"And what would that be?"

"Because of the outstanding amount of money I make that time of year, people want them and their family to be safe from loan sharks when it's Christmas time. They come to yakuzas," you answered.

"Honestly, you're such a material girl."

You hit his arm and started again, "I mean, I guess the visuals are good but it also nice because the days leading up to Christmas people are in a good mood."

He gave you a questioning look and said, "but the money still above all to you, isn't it."

"Of course it is," you smiled causing him to break out in laughter.

To you, he looked pretty while he laughed. The way his lips curled and showed only a bit his white teeth. You finally decided to sit upright, you put hands in front of you legs  and leaned a bit forward in his direction, causing you to gain his attention again. Your eyes met his as his laughter came to an end. The two of you kept the eye contact for a while before he raised a hand to you face.

Caressing your cheek he asked, "Can I kiss you?"

And you went for it, the both of you lips met. He moved his hand lower down your waist causing you to arch you back. As you got deeper into kiss you began to lay back down on the couch, Yuka getting on top of you. he moved from kissing you lips to around neck.

He moved his hand up to your bra and asked, "Can I touch you here?"

That's it folks.
I kinda want to pick up for the smut in the next chapter tho
Thank you 😊

-Ami

Unedited

Word count- 526

Word count- 526⌫