ᴏxᴀʟɪs

⌫3rd person POV ⌫

3rd person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

As the two left the room they were meet with the girls having a bit of a debate, well more of an argument. Yuka cleared his throat stopping the argument and getting their attention.

"What was that sound about" Yuri asked as she ran up to you.

"I killed him," you answered simply closing the notepad.

"Why would you do that, we nee-,"she said before you cut her off

You crouched a bit from your faces to meet eye to eye and tapped the pad on her head saying, "Because sweetheart, we got a the information need to get your brother back."

Drooping the notepad in her hands, you turned to face the mask and saw him grunt in pain. He was about to fall. He put one hand on his head and the other on the door frame. This spectacle caught the attention of all the girls to as you moved closer to him grabbing his arm helping him stay up.

"Are you okay," you asked in a tone you had never used on a person before.

"Hibernation, he's going through it," Mayako said as she walked closer to help you with the mask.

The group had explained it to you. When a mask had retracted from their command long enough it would lead to a comma, death coming not long after. But it didn't mean certain death because Mayu was able to evade with the help of Kuon.

You walked into the last open room on that floor and placed him down. "I'm gonna go now," Mayu said as she left the room.

"So, you might die. That means I may get too see your face faster," you said while looking over at him.

"You seem happy, although that doesn't seem fair,"he said looking up at you.

"Then you'll have to survive," you said.

The two of you stayed there and talked for a big longer until it got more serious. You began to leave to room to call the girls in but he then asked, "Could you call Yuri in before, Mayuko and Kuno.

"Sure, don't die before I get the chance to look at your face. It wouldn't be fair," you said jokingly as you left the room.
——————————
Time skip
——————————
You and Yuri stood outside the room for a while, Yuri flipping through the note pad of information you got from the photographer mask. You had zoned out thinking about absolutely nothing before hearing a voice. You shifted your attention to the direction it came from. It was a group of four people that consisted of an old man in a janitors outfit, a child mask with a flashy red dress, a man with brownish hair in a lap coat, and the kid you had seen earlier but his hair was a lot less spikes now.

Yuri got up to shake the man in the fronts hands and said "Ahh you're here."

He took her hand with a bit of fear in his eyes and said, "I wouldn't not come if you didn't tell me to."

Heyyyyy guyyyyyssi know I have a habit of disappearing for a month and come back and disappear again but my grandpa died lol, but here's your new character.

-Ami

Unedited

Word count- 547

Word count- 547⌫