ᴡɪsᴛᴇʀɪᴀ

⌫3rd person POV⌫

3rd person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"The Fuck?... Are you slow?"

The blue-haired girl began regaining consciousness as the black-haired girl spoke up "you shot at us"

You looked at the group as you smiled in disbelief.

"I saved you"

"by shooting at us?"

"There was a mask behind you you idiots, how did you not notice?" you were getting louder.

it was quiet for a bit while the girls stared at the mask helping the newly awake girl up.

"So you didn't notice," the blonde said.

He nodded his head to indicate yes, he seemed to be nervous. Do these kids really make him nervous you thought. He didn't seem too nervous with me you were really thinking about it. Are these high-school fucking girls more intimidating than me, Nah that can't be? Maybe he was attracted to me, I mean I am the finest fucker in the building.

Your body insecurities beg to differ

Can you shut the fuck, up always putting me down for no reason. I'm the badest bitch, no back talk. And I'm not even that chubby it's the fat in the right places. (yes this whole conversation is going on in your head)

"Hmm," the blonde added, recatching your attention

"well if that is all then I shall be going," you got up putting your free hands in the air. During the time they were speaking to you, you noticed that they were only looking at the mask on your face. You took the chance to untie your hands. but you couldn't lie it was extremely hard, That mother fucker tied this shit so tight for no reason.

"Actually I do have a few more questions to ask you," you black-haired girl said raising her hand.

"Ok, but can you not tie my hands up again. It's quite uncomfy and I'm not really into that kinky shit." (yes you are, don't lie)

The black-haired girl's eyes widened while the blonde looked at you with awe. "cool" she laughed "can you teach me that," the blonde added.

"Anyways," you sat back down not answering her request. I have no intention of staying here longer than I need to.

"Before we properly start interrogating you, we shall introduce ourselves just to make things easier. I'm Yuri honjo."

"Kuon Shinzaki," the blue-haired girl finally spoke up

"Mayuko Nise," the blonde added.

"I have minimum knowledge of my past so I don't know my name, you can call me as you please," the sniper spoke.

A wide grin appeared on your face, "so I can call you like anything I want," you leered.

He took a deep breath before letting sighing, "no actually thinking about it now, I don't want that."

"I'm joking, I'll just call you something mundane like mask or what ever," you waved your hand around.

drifting the tone of the conversation Kuon asked, "and you are"

"Y/N L/N"

"Like L/N Kane, L/N," the Mayuko pointed out seeming a little too excited.

"Yes, but I don't go by Kane, that's my mother's last name."

"So you're," Yuri paused "I never thought I would meet someone like you in my life."

"Kane.. I've heard that name before," added Kuon.

"Who hasn't she from like the biggest yakuza family in japan, TsukiKane," the girl blonde raised her hands, "her family yakuza runs like all of Kyoto and two other prefectures."

"Not my family just me, my families dead" you corrected her.

Her eyes glowed in pure excitement, "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE I WOULD LOVE TO GET SELF DEFENSE TRAINING FROM YOU." she was getting a lot louder

"calm down, the only reason I'm here is just to answer questions. let's go back to the reason I'm here."

"Sorry," she said as she calmed herself down, "Yuri hurry up with the questions there is a lot I need to learn from the godsend." Girl I said no.

You noticed the mask had been quiet the whole time and just stood in the back smoking through his mask. Holy shit that's fucking attractive.

The room had quieted down and yuri was finally got on with it "So, I have reason to believe that you may be one closer to God."

this chapter was ass and all over the place, but putting that aside hope you enjoyed it. I want to tell you guys that I will be posting a chapter of this twice a week, Once on Monday and Once on Friday. I also have a new Levi x Reader fic that I will be posting a chapter Once on Tuesday and Once on Saturday. BYEEEEEE

-Ami

Edited

Word count - 699

Word count - 699⌫