ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏsᴇ

⌫3rd Person POV⌫

3rd Person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

The girls had told you every thing they had planned for tomorrow. Saving her brother and all.

To preserve the use of the rail gun kuon will stay at an elevated point with sniper mask, the kid, and the janitor. The doctor will stay in bonding at a nearby building for help off needed. You, Honjo, Mayuko, and Aoi will be fighting at the bottom receiving support from Sniper. That part was majorly put together by Honjo, with some of your input for what would work and what would make you all end up dead.

"Oh yeah sniper mask," Yuri asked, "I believe it worked?"

"I'm mean I'm looking straight at you right."

Such a hostile answer.

"Well," you block the silence that was left between them "There are about 3 rooms left up here, the 3 of you can take them you'll probably need some sleep for tomorrow."

"What about you two?" Asked kuon

"Well, the stairway to the floor below this isn't blocked off, so there are likely to be rooms there. We will go down there," Yuka answered.

"Oh, okay."

"Well goodnight," Mayuko said as you and Yuka turned and made your ways to the stairs.

"Goodnight," Sniper waved away and continued walking on.

The two of walked the hallway and saw only one door at the end of the hallway. The room was bound to be big so you made your way into it.

The way it look surpassed any previous idea you had about it. The room had a kitchen, a living area, a bedroom, and another door which You believed lead to a bathroom.

"Why is it so big?" You questioned as Yuka continued to walk on.

"It common knowledge," you knew he was about to get disrespectful, "I mean anybody in this place or whatever it is, knows that it's a collection of high rise buildings. May it be office buildings, hotels, or penthouses."