ᴀsᴛᴇʀ

⌫3rd person POV ⌫

3rd person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

It has been about 15 days or 2 weeks since you last saw the group fully together. During the 15 days, The Mask spent 11 of those away from the girls as he had a bit of a fear that he would hurt them unintentionally. (Heys you might notice a change of the canon storyline but that is only within days. I extended the days so the story would at least make sense) During the 15 days, you spent 13 and about 7 hours of them with the deep-voiced sniper. During those days you would taunt and tease him but would also share some of your being the boss of a yakuza stories. And every time he remembered something about his past he would share it with you. You decided to make the information of his past less boring by making little stories out of it, so it would have a little background and make it more interesting. It was a fun time for you until the last day and few hours of the 15 days he had distanced himself from you for no evident reason. During the short amount of time he decided to distance himself from you, you found out his first name as you had told him that you bet you could find out his full name. It was Yuka.

During the time you had used to try and find out his name you met a mask like him. She was a sniper although to you, she couldn't compare to him within smoothness and attractiveness.

Mini flashback

"So you're the little shit that mask was talking about," you paused, stopped walking, and crossed your arms before starting again, "Another sniper, Although you're not as smooth as he is."

"Are you talking about the male with the bow on his hat," she spoke tilting her head in annoyance.

"You can speak, that's lovely. Although I don't really like your voice," you said moving your hand from your side to your chin.

The sniper shot at you as you moved to the dogging the bullets that came your way.

"Are you really that petty. All because I said I didn't like your voice."

You shot at her left knee making her drop to the side.

"no, it's purely because I find you quite annoying right now."

She raised her hand to get to shoot you accurately but you stopped her by shooting at her wrist making her drop her rifle.

"Yoy know I've been getting that statement said to me a lot quite recently."

You shot at her other knee making her drop fully to the floor.

"Now that you are down I can properly criticize you," you say getting close to her then kneeling.

"What is wrong with you," she looks at you in the eyes as you put your gun on her chin making her lookup.

"Everything," you smile while picking her rifle up "Well let me get started, Your outfit is completely horrible and the belt doesn't match at all. The skirt gives me anxiety, as I was making my way up here I saw your undies so many times. I would tell you to fix it but there is no point you are going to die anyway. There's nothing wrong with the top if I can even call it a top but the color scheme is off the green and brown don't match your skin either. I would get started on your hair but right now I'm a little too tired of that. All I have to say is your split ends get on my nerves. That is all, goodbye"

You finished your little ramble on her attire and figure and stood up. You rose your right hand up which held your gun and pointed it at her head. You pressed the trigger and the bullet went straight through her mask as her body dropped forward making her lie face down. You watched her blood pool around her before walking off with her rifle.

End of flashback

What is wrong with me, You thought. That was so weird you sadistic little shit.

At least you're self-aware.

Oh shut up(another conversation with yourself going on in your head).

I can't even lie this chapter was hella weird. I don't know what was going through my mind while writing it. ANYWAYS hope you enjoyed whatever this shit is.

-Ami

Unedited

Word count- 716

Word count- 716⌫