Rᴇᴅ Rᴏsᴇ

You're welcome I guess

You're welcome I guess⌫

⌫3rd person POV ⌫

3rd person POV

NSFW, Hair Pulling, Cunnilingus, Oral, Penetration

Yuka trailed a ticklish path up your side, hand to your bra, and asked, "can I touch you here?"

You nodded eagerly prompting him to go back for a deeper, more passionate kiss.

He moved his hand from the back of your neck to your bra. Using his lips to mark a path from your jaw down to your neck, he unclasped your bra.

You raised your hand to his chest as he stopped to look at you. "Take it off," you pointed to his shirt.

And he did but not missing the chance to attack your neck again. This time without his hands he trailed kisses from your neck down to your body. He used his teeth to throw your bra to the side. All while you hand your hand In his hair.

You let out a laugh and said, "I guess even the tiniest bit of alcohol can make someone bold."

He suddenly stopped and you got up and were instantly picked up by Yuka. "What are you doing," you laughed.

"You walk too slow for me," he answered opening one of the many room doors. He shut it right after him and threw you onto the bed. You wondered where his sudden surge of energy came from.

He quickly took his pants off and joined you in bed to take yours off.

"You're awfully eager," you commented.

"Now you're catching on," he learned as he went in for another kiss. One more passionate than the others. At the same time, he slid his hand down your under panties. He guides his finger in a slow circle around your clit as you finally start to relax into the bed. "Fuck... Yuka..."

You could feel him smile into your kiss and he dipped his hand further down your pussy to gather some of your slick.

He then starts to kiss down your neck, your body, down to your thighs. He finally slid your panties off and replaced his fingers with his impatient tongue. He laps hard and eagerly at your clit while plunging two fingers into your cunt.