ʟɪʟʏ

⌫3rd person POV ⌫

3rd person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"I have reason to believe you may be one closer to God."

You let out a chuckle and said "no matter how I believe in him my actions are nowhere near good enough to be One Closer to God or whatever."

"No, that's not what I mean," she questioned you, "How long has it been since you appeared here?"

"I believe this is my fourth day here."

"So you probably have minimum knowledge of this world then," the mask finally added.

"World?" you questioned.

"Well, as is evident we definitely aren't on earth," he continued.

You rested your face on your hand tilting it to the side and began taunt, "That's a bit rude don't you think Maskie"

"Please don't call me that."

"No. Anyways Honjo, please continue," you ignored his request.

"Oh, umm" she had seemed distracted, "There's no way you could become one closer to god in just 3 days."

"Maybe she got thrown into this world as one closer to god," Mayuko added.

"I don't think that's possible though," Kuon spoke up.

The group continued to converse while you sat there totally oblivious of the current situation.

"Sorry to break off you little Socratic Seminar but could you please explain," you spoke up.

"Well the one closer to God is kind of like a God candidate," Mayuko started.

"God candidate?"

"Well we were all thrown into this world because we had the potential of becoming This world's God," Kuon answered "But not everyone here even has the potential of becoming a God candidate."

"Ahh, so like the little kids thin this world," you nodded your head in understanding.

Their eyes widened ad the mask spoke, "There are little kids in this world"

"Yeah like little 8-year-old kids," you paused as you looked at them, "you guys seemed surprised, Haven't you been in here longer than I have."

"Well yeah, but I didn't think there would be kids in this world. That's so fucked," Mayuko said.

"Language," you and the mask said that at the same time.

"That's hypocritical the both of you curse," she said

"Yeah, but you're a child," the mask told her off.

"That makes no sense," she added

"Teens shouldn't curse," you corrected her

"You are right I'm sorry," Mayuko apologized.

Girl What kind of favoritism is this you thought.

"well kindly continue explaining please."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have nothing to tell you.

-Ami

Unedited

Word count - 455

Word count - 455⌫